Alex1

EOY thread (for moon boys and their sincere apologies)

30 minutes ago, Alex1 said:

What I want to see in this thread is at least one overexcited optimist admitting his mistakes. Is it really so hard to say: "yes, I was wrong"?

Hooo yessss, I was wrong great wise man, but thanks to you now I see the light and will be a better boy for the rest of my life!:D

Most of the time I don't have a problem with admitting I was wrong - I hoped for 10 USD by June in January and also expected / whished for a christmas run to around 1 USD a couple of weeks ago. So what?
And for the record: I'd be more than happy to be proven an idiot for NOT believing in 3 figure predictions for the near future, at least I'd be a rich idiot :)

Edited by 7strings
spelling

57 minutes ago, Alex1 said:

My gut feeling tells me, that 2019 gonna be even worse for all of us - believers and non-believers, but for now I don't want to discuss any price predictions and reasons for the downtrend

If 2019 rocks your socks off, will you proactively make a thread and apologize or do we have to drag it out of you? :P

If so, I will right now apologize for having silent hopes of a good return in 2018 (who doesn't, bet you did have hopes), although somewhat knowing chances were slim after that bull.

Frock U in de Goat a** (there that's my apology)  Nobody owes you jack dude!  I hate when people feel entitled, I can name a million other wrong guesses for 2018 and 0 apologies because guess what that's why their called guesses, predictions, etc I guess the weather man has to apologize too!!   " I predict the skies will cloud up and $hit bitcoin tomorrow and from my back yard will grow a huge bitcoin stalk and I will climb it to the heavens and waiting at the top will be a huge XRP giant!!"  I will apologize for this tomorrow(Not!!"

Edited by RikkiTikki

1 hour ago, Alex1 said:

EOY is finally here. Hundreds of delusional bagholders aggressively promoted their nonsense ("$1 is almost here", "$589 is round the corner", etc.), calling it a "positive attitude". They did it for the whole year, shutting up and shaming everyone who disagrees.

My gut feeling tells me, that 2019 gonna be even worse for all of us - believers and non-believers, but for now I don't want to discuss any price predictions and reasons for the downtrend

What I want to see in this thread is at least one overexcited optimist admitting his mistakes. Is it really so hard to say: "yes, I was wrong"?

I'm not defending moonboys, but I don't understand who do you want them to apologize to? To you? Were you misled by some random guy on the xrp chat and bought your xrp?

If you think that 2019 will be even worse that 2018, maybe you should sell now before the price goes down.

11 minutes ago, Nihilist said:

I'm not defending moonboys, but I don't understand who do you want them to apologize to? To you? Were you misled by some random guy on the xrp chat and bought your xrp?

If you think that 2019 will be even worse that 2018, maybe you should sell now before the price goes down.

To be worse than last year XRP will have to lose another 90% of its value! Is Alex1 advising us to sell?  Will Alex1 apologise when it goes up to 1 dollar and all us muffins are sitting on the sidelines having sold on his/her predictions

Edited by Julian_Williams

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

To be worse than last year XRP will have to lose another 90% of its value! Is he/she advising us to sell, will he/she apologise when it goes up to 1 dollar and all us muffins are sitting on the sidelines having sold on his/her predictions

There is nothing to apologize for. Everyone makes his own choices so whether you have made right or wrong decisions, it's up to you.

I don't know if this thread is advising us to sell or something else, I was just annoyed by its title.