leadballs

2019 is gonna be epic

17 minutes ago, Cesar1810 said:

you really think that?

this time I can not say that I share your opinion :(

podría estar equivocado. quizás valga $5. simplemente creo que tomará mucho más tiempo alcanzar precios más altos.

Good translation? :unsure:

Edited by XRPto50dollars

There were quite a few articles just like this last year at this time. They listed the many reasons why XRP would be at $20, $50, or even $100 by EOY 2018. We all know how that played out. Just because you want to believe something doesn't make it a reality. I believe XRP holders will eventually see some massive returns, but no one really knows if or when it will happen.

2 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

2019 will probably close around the same price its at right now

I agree with this, historically it takes a few years after a bear market like we had before a bigger push can happen. After this year I would think it's rational for 2-3 years of mostly sideways trading as long as Ripple team doesn't drop the ball.

Obviously there is potential for exponential rise or fall depending on things we don't know. Strap the f in lads!

3 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

I agree with this, historically it takes a few years after a bear market like we had before a bigger push can happen. After this year I would think it's rational for 2-3 years of mostly sideways trading as long as Ripple team doesn't drop the ball.

Obviously there is potential for exponential rise or fall depending on things we don't know. Strap the f in lads!

i agree. im calculating in unforeseen variables. you know.. the ones that come out of nowhere and gut punch you such as, "New mega lawsuit threatens entire RippleNet" or something like that

Edited by XRPto50dollars

2 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

There were quite a few articles just like this last year at this time. They listed the many reasons why XRP would be at $20, $50, or even $100 by EOY 2018. We all know how that played out. Just because you want to believe something doesn't make it a reality. I believe XRP holders will eventually see some massive returns, but no one really knows if or when it will happen.

I feel like at $100, there isn't enough spare money in the economy to realistically sustain that kind of price. If you completely take over the FOREX market, then maybe. But retail cross-border payments and corporate cross-border payments are only about $85 billion a day. not $5 Trillion.