Hackerpost

SLIDING OF RIPPLE XRP AFTER THE BULLISH TREND

Acum 10 ore, Hackerpost a spus:

A quote: ,,The market predictions from various sources such as express.co.uk and fxstreet  say that the XRP may tripple its value in 2019. It may reach $3-$4. "
XRP can triple its value in 2019. That would mean 1.2 usd. But for the person who wrote the article, tripling the value means 3-4 usd. :-) In fact, an increase of up to 4 usd means a X10 profit. Indeed...what kind of math is that?

This thread is the end of this crap forum for me. It is literally hyped up nonsense or really really poor fud. At this point even bg123 seems like ‘good content’ compared to the crap being posted here. There are much better sources of info for xrp now. 

5 hours ago, Qasim_786 said:

Only an absolute retard would share this. 

1 hour ago, Qasim_786 said:

This thread is the end of this crap forum for me

Be the change [fart] you want to see in the world!

Edited by lucky

4 hours ago, Qasim_786 said:

This thread is the end of this crap forum for me. It is literally hyped up nonsense or really really poor fud. At this point even bg123 seems like ‘good content’ compared to the crap being posted here. There are much better sources of info for xrp now. 

Always like getting info on XRP from multiple sources as a part of DYOR.  Anything in particular you recommend??

6 hours ago, Qasim_786 said:

Well i think somebody got coal in their stocking for xmas