Fidel_Castro

My Address to Mr. Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple

Dear Mr Garlinghouse,

Please create totally a new entity called XRP Bank. Instead of putting a huge quantity of XRP into the escrow, you can take this initiative and create a totally new world of moving and making internet of value.

If you are utilizing this website or someone from your team is using it, that would be great to think over that revolutional idea (even by merging with some huge bank).

P.S. Guys, I dont know how to tag anyone from Ripple Team and hope you will help me. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, T800 said:

Ripple is a payments company. Not a bank. 

and hence not do it themselves, but split it off under another entity?

Edit: Right now Ripple is the custodian of the tech and custodian of the XRP capital. If the 2 are not enough interrelated, then a split would allow the 2 companies to focus more on their speciality. Or maybe it is not a good idea, I don't know :-) 

Edited by jn_r

25 minutes ago, Montoya said:

Not exactly going to make a compelling argument for economic liberalization with a name like that, lol. 

@karlos, is there a way to create a love button? This comment made me laugh so hard. 

Happy holidays everyone! Enjoy the time with family. Thank you for the good laughs, great discourse and information shared on this site. 

42 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

P.S. Guys, I dont know how to tag anyone from Ripple Team and hope you will help me. Thanks.

You have to find that out all by yourself Mr. And please do some Reading and study the usecase of XRP before posting. Can I have a Cigarr now, Fidel?

Edited by zenkert

3 hours ago, jn_r said:

and hence not do it themselves, but split it off under another entity?

Edit: Right now Ripple is the custodian of the tech and custodian of the XRP capital. If the 2 are not enough interrelated, then a split would allow the 2 companies to focus more on their speciality. Or maybe it is not a good idea, I don't know :-) 

Also including @Fidel_Castro

I think this is a great idea. But it should probably get "support" from Ripple and be spearheaded by another organization.

For my entrepreneurs out there who are waiting for another idea, here it is: xRothenSchild Bank*

*Free to set up an account

*FDIC insuranced up to maximum amount 

*Private insurance to match equally FDIC

*4 percent on savings

*3 percent on checking

*Custodian services for XRP, insured to your entire holding amount

*Link Fiat to Fiat globally, link Fiat to crypto, link crypto to crypto

BOOM! 

New world order. 

You're welcome 😋

Edited by Guest

39 minutes ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

Also including @Fidel_Castro

I think this is a great idea. But it should probably get "support" from Ripple and be spearheaded by another organization.

For my entrepreneurs out there who are waiting for another idea, here it is: xRothenSchild Bank*

*Free to set up an account

*FDIC insuranced up to maximum amount 

*Private insurance to match equally FDIC

*4 percent on savings

*3 percent on checking

*Custodian services for XRP, insured to your entire holding amount

*Link Fiat to Fiat globally, link Fiat to crypto, link crypto to crypto

BOOM! 

New world order. 

You're welcome 😋

Come to think of it, maybe they have done it already :-) 

"XRP II, LLC — our registered and licensed money service business (MSB). XRP II, LLC is licensed to engage in Virtual Currency Business Activity by the New York State Department of Financial Services" ? So , a separate company, but wholly owned subsidiary (owned) by Ripple 

Edited by jn_r

2 hours ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

@KarmaCoverage. What do you think? ^^

If successful I think Ripple could end up in a bit of a predicament.

In my How xPool write up, I tried to layout how Ripple could use their XRP inventory to incentivize value flows through RippleNet and XRPLedger using the same weighted average methodology used by p2p lending platforms.

The next natural progression of the idea of Ripple acting as a significant global liquidity provider leads to something at the IMF or BIS scale.

The predicament is in that Ripple is just a private company, not an international governing body.

I honestly don't know how this will shake out? Holding large inventories of XRP + actively loaning them out as a liquidity stimulus is going to be a powerful role in the IoV.

Thank you for sharing @jn_r.

Thank you for your insights @KarmaCoverage

I'm wondering what would happen if a group of investors applied for a banking license? If they had enough capital and a legal team to help with the hurdles when applying at the state and federal level, then as a private entity these investors could plug into RippleNet and expand the ecosystem. 

A bank, specifically starting out with custodial services. Then, it would allow for more detailed and diversified investments. 

This, much like the real estate topics when thinking about XRP and the private insurance sector are just way over my head. But the possibilities are massive. So massive that our world feels like it could drastically change. Thank you all for your insights and contributions. 

Edited by Guest
Typing on my phone

7 minutes ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

A bank, specifically starting out with custodial services. Then, it would allow for more detailed and diversified investments

This idea could be excellent for AB and Polysign!:rolleyes:

Where and how to find him is a totally different matter.