Thanks so much for another awesome blog @Hodor  Your excellent work and generous attitude are much appreciated.

Really great that you educate us all, new members of the XRP community as well as more experienced investors.

Happy Holidays and a healthy and prosperous 2019 to you and your family!

Thank you for another summation of the week's news.  I think Brad referred to 2018 as having been a "crypto Winter", but throughout that winter Ripple have been preparing for the Spring that will follow.  We have the shoots of Snow Piercers (an old name for snow drops) emerging from the frozen earth and already a first daffodil is blooming in a sunny spot against a south facing wall in front of our house.  The abundance of Spring might still be some way off, nevertheless it reminds us that abundance flows from good roots.

What a great winter XRP has had! 

By way of A Happy Christmas please listen to this video by Sheku Kanneh-Mason and his sister Isata playing variations on a theme of "A Bleak Midwinter"

for more videos of this inspiring family see the videos my company (Two Bad Mice Publishers) made with them in 2016.  http://drawingandillusion.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-kanneh-mason-family-videos.html

Edited by Julian_Williams

@Hodor The title of this Blog is "Keep calm, and hodl."

I shure do, no problem. It might take some time. But I am in no hurry. I know what I like and I like what I know (Genesis the Album: Selling England by the POUND)
A very Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year to you, the Misses Hodor and your all your friends!

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Thank you for another summation of the week's news.  I think Brad referred to 2018 as having been a "crypto Winter", but throughout that winter Ripple have been preparing for the Spring that will follow.  We have the shoots of Snow Piercers (an old name for snow drops) emerging from the frozen earth and already a first daffodil is blooming in a sunny spot against a south facing wall in front of our house.  The abundance of Spring might still be some way off, nevertheless it reminds us that abundance flows from good roots.

By way of A Happy Christmas please listen to this video by Sheku Kanneh-Mason and his sister Isata playing variations on a theme of "A Bleak Midwinter"

for more videos of this inspiring family see the videos my company (Two Bad Mice Publishers) made with them in 2016.  http://drawingandillusion.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-kanneh-mason-family-videos.html

Wow @Julian_Williams - beautiful prose with beautiful music.  I just listened to it with Mrs Hodor and she asked me if this was the same Cello player who performed at one of the recent royal weddings? (Prince Harry).  Of course I have no clue.

Edited by Hodor

1 hour ago, TheHoff said:

So the second most important topic of this blog post still remains a mystery. Is Hodor a male or female door stopper?

hodor.thumb.jpg.c174ab953ac08f404e5e6fa5580b151b.jpg

Thx for this fantastic blogpost btw!

Ha!  I'm a dude, but hopefully good writing crosses the boundaries of gender in its appeal. 

Thanks for the kudos.  Nice to hear from the Hoff. 

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

Wow @Julian_Williams - beautiful prose with beautiful music.  I just listened to it with Mrs Hodor and she asked me if this was the same Cello player who performed at one of the recent royal weddings? (Prince Harry).  Of course I have no clue.

Yes he did.  We know the family (seven children who have all taken up classical music).  They came and gave a concert in our house and then we invited them back again twice more, once to make some videos for youtube.    Sheku has since become a superstar in the classical music world, the other children are all doing well too. Their playing is just exceptional and they all have lovely gentle personalities.  We have another concert with Isata (I always call her Cleopatra) and Braimah booked for the Spring; a concert in the main hall of the house followed by dinner with the artists (audience limited to 40, XRP accepted)

Edited by Julian_Williams

Great summation of the last few days.  Ripple has really led the way with transparency and I really hope that continues with detailed xrapid volume info in the quarterly reports late next month.  

Hodor never disappoints! :bb: 

Making XRP a base pair on Binance would be a great Christmas gift. Hope to see some see some news over the next week. Arringtons visit a couple of months ago seems to hint at something brewing.

Edited by mandelbaum

3 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

This is beyond beautiful!  :heart:    Thank you @Julian_Williams for introducing this rich art to our XRP community!      Happy New Year to all!