Ripple’s XRP To Enjoy Major Adoption In 40 Additional Countries, Courtesy Of Coinfield

dassy23

Regulations, regulations and something called regulations. That is what is missing from the equation.

Looks like Wall Street is about to implode right before Christmas, something is needed in order to make people not panic.

Hey, here is an an idea; how about a framework of regulations for a new asset class?

1 hour ago, mandelbaum said:

Regulations, regulations and something called regulations. That is what is missing from the equation.

Looks like Wall Street is about to implode right before Christmas, something is needed in order to make people not panic.

Hey, here is an an idea; how about a framework of regulations for a new asset class?

This is again something like I have already written... wait for "(insert event)" to see price surge.

6 hours ago, Cometome said:

Horrible source check! Shady exchange check! Misunderstanding on how xrapid works check!

Coinfield are a very professional exchange. I've used them multiple times with great success. While I think this article is click-bait, Coinfield is a great exchange that I hope can gain considerable market share for their extensive integration of XRP.

13 minutes ago, brotherblades said:

Coinfield are a very professional exchange. I've used them multiple times with great success. While I think this article is click-bait, Coinfield is a great exchange that I hope can gain considerable market share for their extensive integration of XRP.

I use it also since it has a xrp/cad paring

Coinfield is my #2 exchange just under Binance. Have had very good experiences with them. Also xRapid works by sourcing fiat liquidity from exchanges and Coinfield has I believe 6 xrp to fiat pairs. Are you sure you know how xRapid works ... 

Edited by dassy23

Just got an email from Coinfield

Invite & Earn 10 XRP  + 25% On All Commissions

CoinField™ is glad to announce its new referral program to reward loyal users. When those users bring in new traders to the platform, both users will be rewarded with 10 XRP deposited into their accounts. They will also receive a 25% commission going forward off every trading commission the newcomer transacts.

Edited by Trickery