Scout

XRP Standstill

On 12/20/2018 at 10:55 AM, Mcripple said:

Lol why do you think those countries are developing? I’m an American and I don’t support everything we get involved in but most of the global development is BECAUSE of and AT THE EXPENSE of the U.S. rather than despite the U.S. 

The middle east is a big screw up now because of the US getting involved and screwing with the other countries there and now with the US supporting the Saudis, the US has made a few more enemies

8 hours ago, BrownBear said:

And yet Oil imports have been declining since 2005. So what you are trying to argue is that the U.S. starts wars ... to stop importing Oil and start massive production back home?

I'm tired of this War-for-Oil argument. It's simple propaganda by people with no knowledge of what is happening outside of fake news site.

It has always been about oil   In 1953 Iran nationalized its oil from the British and the US and Britain were not happy about it, so the Shah of Iran agreed to a 25 year contract so that the US and Britain can buy oil at $5 per barrel and they in return went and sold it to the markets at $25 to $30.   Everything was great in the middle east until 1977 when the Shah in an interview said that he will not be extending the 25 year old contract once it expires in 1979  hence the year of the islamic revolution in Iran.   

So over night the US and the UK started their propaganda that the Shah was a dictator and they started throwing in human rights violation by the Shah in Iran.   At the same time Khomeni in France started secret communication with the Carter administration and he asked Carter if he helped him gain control of Iran that he would have the contract signed for another 25 years of free oil, but what Khomeni was really doing was using Carter to gain control of Iran and had no intentions to have any contracts signed.  

Bottomline,  the US (CIA) backstabbed the Shah of Iran and started supporting Khomeni and his revolution all for OIL and today look what we have in the middle east... 

5 hours ago, tony71 said:

It has always been about oil   In 1953 Iran nationalized its oil from the British and the US and Britain were not happy about it, so the Shah of Iran agreed to a 25 year contract so that the US and Britain can buy oil at $5 per barrel and they in return went and sold it to the markets at $25 to $30.   Everything was great in the middle east until 1977 when the Shah in an interview said that he will not be extending the 25 year old contract once it expires in 1979  hence the year of the islamic revolution in Iran.   

So over night the US and the UK started their propaganda that the Shah was a dictator and they started throwing in human rights violation by the Shah in Iran.   At the same time Khomeni in France started secret communication with the Carter administration and he asked Carter if he helped him gain control of Iran that he would have the contract signed for another 25 years of free oil, but what Khomeni was really doing was using Carter to gain control of Iran and had no intentions to have any contracts signed.  

Bottomline,  the US (CIA) backstabbed the Shah of Iran and started supporting Khomeni and his revolution all for OIL and today look what we have in the middle east... 

I must have missed the war in Iran to take their oil, please tell me the dates that occurred ... /s

I also want to know where you get that the British or the U.S. were buying oil for $5 per barrel when Oil prices were $2.92 in 1953 and then reselling the oil for $25-30 per barrel up until 1978 when oil prices reached $14.95.

So your argument is that the U.S. is a mean and evil imperialistic machine that forced Iran to sign a contract to sell their oil for nearly TWICE what Iran could get on the free market at the time. And that the U.S. had such great marketing strategists they went on to resell that same oil for 2-15 times the market price. Who were the dumb ******** who bought the oil at $25-30 a barrel between 1953 and 1978?

Nah, you are just making stuff up to create a story to fit the propaganda you grew up hearing. Nothing you have said relates to facts that were present at the time the events occurred. Either that or you are getting your facts from nut jobs like Alex Jones because this is the kind of stupid crap he spews.

1 hour ago, BrownBear said:

I must have missed the war in Iran to take their oil, please tell me the dates that occurred ... /s

I also want to know where you get that the British or the U.S. were buying oil for $5 per barrel when Oil prices were $2.92 in 1953 and then reselling the oil for $25-30 per barrel up until 1978 when oil prices reached $14.95.

So your argument is that the U.S. is a mean and evil imperialistic machine that forced Iran to sign a contract to sell their oil for nearly TWICE what Iran could get on the free market at the time. And that the U.S. had such great marketing strategists they went on to resell that same oil for 2-15 times the market price. Who were the dumb ******** who bought the oil at $25-30 a barrel between 1953 and 1978?

Nah, you are just making stuff up to create a story to fit the propaganda you grew up hearing. Nothing you have said relates to facts that were present at the time the events occurred. Either that or you are getting your facts from nut jobs like Alex Jones because this is the kind of stupid crap he spews.

We don’t have to go far into history. For example Libya is the case what the whole world saw at it’s own eyes.

Libya was doing fine as long they were successfuly selling oil to US. But the problem arised because US weren’t paying for oil any more and when contract expires, Gadafi said that before signing new ones, US must pay it’s debt. What happened then?

Out of no where some rebels showed up who were not satisfied with Gadafi’s rulling. These were not rebels but mercenaries from US who started a fight and afterwords killed Gadafi. Even today Libiya is not stable country like many others. These is the legacy of US in middle east. The same is happening in Syria...no, there are no resources any more. But one thing they are scared of is Russia/China partnership. Even India is now turning away from US and trade more with Russia.

Approx. 3bln agains 300mln. Slowls the rest of the world will recognize what US really is. Peace maker is not, that’s for sure.

Edited by XRP_Legacy

45 minutes ago, XRP_Legacy said:

We don’t have to go far into history. For example Libya is the case what the whole world saw at it’s own eyes.

Libya was doing fine as long they were successfuly selling oil to US. But the problem arised because US weren’t paying for oil any more and when contract expires, Gadafi said that before signing new ones, US must pay it’s debt. What happened then?

So six years AFTER exports dropped to record lows for Oil even though you say they were NOT PAYING FOR IT, you are saying the U.S. orchestrated his death .... so they can start importing LESS Oil? And then once Gaddafi is out of the way, double their own Oil production. Is this Alternative History month or something?

Out of no where some rebels showed up who were not satisfied with Gadafi’s rulling. These were not rebels but mercenaries from US who started a fight and afterwords killed Gadafi. Even today Libiya is not stable country like many others. These is the legacy of US in middle east. The same is happening in Syria...no, there are no resources any more. But one thing they are scared of is Russia/China partnership. Even India is now turning away from US and trade more with Russia.

Approx. 3bln agains 300mln. Slowls the rest of the world will recognize what US really is. Peace maker is not, that’s for sure.

You seriously need to research at least one part of your argument. It's not supported by facts. Libya's income was primarily derived from exports, and with exports dropping, civil unrest was growing. Gaddafi had long feared of a military coup and had purposely limited the size and scope of the military to prevent one. These 'rebels' were citizens that had long complained of being treated unfairly, upset with 16% unemployment and 30% poverty rates in Libya and were encouraged by the events in Egypt and Tunisia.

It had nothing to do with the U.S. getting more oil or not paying a debt. This is just a scapegoat to confuse ignorant masses that believe any lie that fits their bias. 

You are not even trying to answer my responses, you seem to want to just lead with more unchecked statements that are not factual because even you know I am right.

Edited by BrownBear

8 minutes ago, BrownBear said:

So six years AFTER exports dropped to record lows for Oil even though you say they were NOT PAYING FOR IT, you are saying the U.S. orchestrated his death .... so they can start importing LESS Oil? And then once Gaddafi is out of the way, double their own Oil production. Is this Alternative History month or something?

You seriously need to research at least one part of your argument. It's not supported by facts. Libya's income was primarily derived from exports, and with exports dropping, civil unrest was growing. Gaddafi had long feared of a military coup and had purposely limited the size and scope of the military to prevent one. These 'rebels' were citizens that had long complained of being treated unfairly, upset with 16% unemployment and 30% poverty rates in Libya and were encouraged by the events in Egypt and Tunisia.

It had nothing to do with the U.S. getting more oil or not paying a debt. This is just a scapegoat to confuse ignorant masses that believe any lie that fits their bias. 

You are not even trying to answer my responses, you seem to want to just lead with more unchecked statements that are not factual because even you know I am right.

Hahaa. You can try explaining whatever you want. Yes the debt from US to Libya is still there from the past. You are trying to get things confused. US doesnt import oil to US but is selling it directly. This is a manuever you/they are using all the time. Go to Libya right after New Year and ask people how’s life now and how was in times of Gadafi. Please go there. I’ve been there, I’ve been in Kurdistan...

US sold 300bln of weapons to Saudi Arabia for the purpose to kill people in Oman and other neighbour countries.

Khashoggi was killed in the SA embassy in Turkey. Why US didn’t attack SA? Why Trump avoided commenting and surgeing about this matter. 2 faces os US. Peacemakers? Righteous? Haha, my ass.

Sitting on the cauch and argue about how your country is making peace on the world is funny.

Brainwash propaganda in US is doing well. But the day when everything will be settled will come and please remember these words. There is God and a pure love which will kill evil in longterm.

Just now, XRP_Legacy said:

Hahaa. You can try explaining whatever you want. Yes the debt from US to Libya is still there from the past. You are trying to get things confused. US doesnt import oil to US but is selling it directly. This is a manuever you/they are using all the time. Go to Libya right after New Year and ask people how’s life now and how was in times of Gadafi. Please go there. I’ve been there, I’ve been in Kurdistan...

I lived there.

US sold 300bln of weapons to Saudi Arabia for the purpose to kill people in Oman and other neighbour countries.

Khashoggi was killed in the SA embassy in Turkey. Why US didn’t attack SA? Why Trump avoided commenting and surgeing about this matter. 2 faces os US. Peacemakers? Righteous? Haha, my ass.

Sitting on the cauch and argue about how your country is making peace on the world is funny.

Brainwash propaganda in US is doing well. But the day when everything will be settled will come and please remember these words. There is God and a pure love which will kill evil in longterm.

This just in. Weapons are designed to KILL - More at 11.

2 minutes ago, XRP_Legacy said:

Peace my friend. Wish you Merry Christmas and peacful and loving new year!

And peace to you also. In future, you should probably not assume where someone is from when they keep referring to another country (U.S.) in the third person. (They, Them, Their)

17 hours ago, BrownBear said:

This is well known fact, lol if you do not know about the geopolitics of the middle east then you won't know   The oil price I know from late 70s was above $25.  but yes from the 50s to the 70s it wasn't  all I know the contracts were sign.  I have seen the video of the Shah making the speech in 1977 about not extending the oil contract and that US needs to pay market price. Also Valery Giscard d'Estaing acknowledge it in his biography, he didn't go as far as the oil contracts but called Carter a ******* for backstabbing the Shah.   Maybe you have no clue what was happening between the US and Iran but you can read below:  There are more than just this but I will leave it at that.   And yes the US went to the middle east screwed it up and backstabbed one of its strongest ally the Shah all for oil.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

Edited by tony71

On 12/23/2018 at 8:53 PM, Truckdriver said:

Ahh that explains why I like your sense of humor :D Thank you for your service,  I served New Zealand Navy and have many interactions with USA navy , many ending with no sea legs at the bar :banana: Merry Xmas to you and family fellow matlow.

To you and yours also my friend.