Scout

XRP Standstill

55 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

If the US became isolationist and withdrew ALL funding and ALL aid to every country on earth for just one year, you'd see how fast these countries would cry for America to come back. The problem is, that's never going to happen, so it's easy for people like you to say such ignorant comments. 

Oh my goodness what a ********. A lot of countries would finaly take a breath and start developing. For example in Africa and middle east...Look around and you’ll see.

And guys from Ripple are among ones who would like to change the world into a better place.

Edited by XRP_Legacy

12 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

If the SEC really wanted to punish us they would have already done that.

Exactly, consider further that, should they act now, they can be considered liable from non protecting the investors up to now, with possible legal consequences for the SEC.

Could we bring the SEC to court if they declare XRP a security?
Because of their lack of clarity / non-communication / delays they let us buy something that isn't something we need / thought it would be..

Just kidding!

Could we start a petition to fire up their asses dough?! :dash1:

9 minutes ago, MisterRipple said:

Could we bring the SEC to court if they declare XRP a security?
Because of their lack of clarity / non-communication / delays they let us buy something that isn't something we need / thought it would be..

Just kidding!

Could we start a petition to fire up their asses dough?! :dash1:

You're kidding, but...

If the US legal system works like in other countries the two parties (meaning Ripple and the different plantiff) will present their own experts to clarify their point of view. The judge will also want to listen to neutral experts, so why don't call SEC's big boss to listen his personal opinion as expert?

Edited by Yodaxrp

8 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

Fair call , also dictators that have/had/may of/whoops my bad  weapons of mass destruction,  also dictators/terrorists  that have been supplied weapons and trained by said country , forget political crap dude focus on adoption/utility and XRP the standard. 

I'm not the one who brought it up.

Only defending us against obvious propaganda.

15 minutes ago, DividendGamer said:

I'm not the one who brought it up.

Only defending us against obvious propaganda

No stress , enjoy your Xmas with family and friends 

7 hours ago, WuWei said:

Let's leave all these discussions to somewhere else if you don't mind. I could jump in with a ton of data, facts, and history, but this is not the place. I love these boards, however, it gets old with all the off-topic digressions. Thanks......

So could I. And I agree, it gets old. But the entire point of my post (that you apparently missed) was, like you, to point out the profound idiocy of descending into off-topic, and absurd, tirades like this. So congrats on being redundant...oh and for letting us all know that you have a "ton of interesting data, facts, and history". I will remember to call upon you when I need some entertaining anecdotes for my next cocktail party.

On 12/19/2018 at 7:05 AM, XRP_Legacy said:

Sorry Buddy but you are trying to declare that the whole world is just US and SEC? This count just for US but the other countries in the world has still 7bln population which doesn’t give a sh*t about SEC.

Utility s going on in whole Asia and some other countries.

US cant be a peace maker any longer cos it terorizes all others on this earth.

This is silly. Possibly stupid. I won’t say stupid because I don’t think you actually believe what happens in the U.S. is irrelevant so I will just stick with silly 

21 hours ago, XRP_Legacy said:

Oh my goodness what a ********. A lot of countries would finaly take a breath and start developing. For example in Africa and middle east...Look around and you’ll see.

And guys from Ripple are among ones who would like to change the world into a better place.

Lol why do you think those countries are developing? I’m an American and I don’t support everything we get involved in but most of the global development is BECAUSE of and AT THE EXPENSE of the U.S. rather than despite the U.S. 

2 minutes ago, Mcripple said:

This is silly. Possibly stupid. I won’t say stupid because I don’t think you actually believe what happens in the U.S. is irrelevant so I will just stick with silly 

US becomes less and less relevant every day. Electing trump did not really help, it accelerated the global consensus that US is no longer the sheriff in town.

On 12/19/2018 at 8:05 AM, lucky said:

XRP is a decentralised open source digital asset. It does not matter where Ripple is headquartered.

Which is also the reason XRP is not a security to begin with.

I agree it’s not a security. Totally disagree that the U.S. and the SEC is irrelevant. In fact I know that’s false 

Just now, lucky said:

US becomes less and less relevant every day. Electing trump did not really help, it accelerated the global consensus that US is no longer the sheriff in town.

That’s based on nothing at all other than your opinion of Trump I would imagine. Nothing factual backing it up. 

Otheriwse SWIFT would’ve told the U.S. to kick rocks on Iran, The Koreas wouldn’t be making inroads to peace, and the entire world wouldn’t be crying and bitching about the Paris Climate agreement 

We can pretend like the U.S. is just another country like Honduras or France if you want to but playing make believe doesn’t make any of it true