Can someone share or post today's AMA with Brad?

1 minute ago, Cometome said:

Brad says a bank will use xrp in 2018 that didn't happen. Bad says dozen will use xrp in 2019 now that might also not happen also. No xrp being used xrp won't go up.

Calling anything you don't like FUD is not a what a normal investor does, it's created by childish moonboys crypto holders.

Um, er,   I’m unsure what your last sentence means.  Are you calling me a childish moonboy crypto holder?   :) 

If so, sure, please feel free to believe that.  

But as to your statements and post history...   you appear to have no faith that Ripple are on track, and no faith in their character.  You appear to believe that the company has no care for XRP price.  You appear to believe that a general failure has happened in the XRP arena.

As far as I can see none of that is true.  

So you either have overblown concerns,  or you are trying to spread FUD.  I have no idea which applies.

9 minutes ago, Cometome said:

Bad says dozen will use xrp in 2019 now that might also not happen also.

There is no basis for this statement whatsoever.  The misspelling of his name is about the most accurate part.   :) 

To be honest I think when Brad said ‘bank’ he was thinking of Santander who didn’t proceed as quickly as he expected,  but that is just my personal belief.  

I think he might be trying to save face by claiming Catalyst,  but whatever the situation,  there is no reason to believe that the ever increasing rate of adoption is going to completely go away simply because it didn’t happen fast enough for you.  

Youve taken exception to me mentioning FUD,  But the fact is that the old ‘Ripple will succeed but XRP won’t rise’ is vintage FUD and has been thoroughly debunked.

If you are repeating it then you are either FUD’s victim or it’s perpetrator.  

1 hour ago, LordVetinari said:

I just want to send money. 

Yes I agree from a user standpoint it doesn’t matter.  To me though the difference between Credit Union and Bank is technical and important.  

Technical because the regulation regime is tighter in a bank (in general and in the past..   I’m not so sure about now..).

Important because that first bank will have proven the regulatory hurdles have been jumped and won’t hinder the following banks.  

Its somewhat a difference in semantics, but it does have implications in my opinion.  

7 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

So one thing is clear...  Brad did consider Catalyst as a bank and meeting his one bank prediction. 

I have a hunch that maybe Bank of America could launch an xRapid institutional exchange. Just speculation due to all of their blockchain patents and the fact they are a RippleNet Committee Member.

5 hours ago, Honeytime said:

Hm, they were right about the lithium bubble. I dont think it is some big conspiracy that they put out the opposite of what their intentions are. 

Yah, ok.... lithium.  Give you ONE.  Check out my post about Blyth Masters.... and did you NOT hear what Jamie Diamond was saying about Blockchain (BTC).  This is the same thing they have done with most every commodities market there is. JPM bought VAST whorehouses to store copper (came under heavy gov scrutiny on that one - brilliant yes, no question) and then ran the rate.... silver - don't even go there.  All I'm saying is watch what they do, not say.  Especially what they say in BIG public announcements.  That damn copper move was ******* cornered for a long while.   Can't mine it if you can't sort it.  Can't sell it if you don't have it.  It was one fricking SMOOTH play.  But not many have heard of it...lol.  As my pappy used to say, "I may not be a genius,  but I'm smart enough to recognize one."

Edited by CryptoDrover

13 hours ago, Paulo said:

I have a hunch that maybe Bank of America could launch an xRapid institutional exchange. Just speculation due to all of their blockchain patents and the fact they are a RippleNet Committee Member.

I think Brad also said that they don't mention client's name until they are comfortable doing so? Everybody's got to get their ducks in a row, you know...

17 hours ago, Cometome said:

Brad says a bank will use xrp in 2018 that didn't happen. Bad says dozen will use xrp in 2019 now that might also not happen also. No xrp being used xrp won't go up.

Calling anything you don't like FUD is not a what a normal investor does, it's created by childish moonboys crypto holders.

Not sure if u remember when Amazon came from 90 to 10 in dot.com bust, even though its fundamentals were strong and everybody who understood that, was surprised and was expecting and predicting the price to go up like yesterday,it didnt happen overnight, didnt mean they were wrong either, because now its trading at  $1495 usd.

Moral of the story( only for those who like to learn not whinge) 

nobody knows or has guarantees of future price of something but best thing one can do is make an educated guess, u may be right or wrong but thats the risk u take if u r seeking higher returns than usual. Other options include creating negative environment, spreading FUD, to whine and whinge etc, but in my opinion they dont lead to a successful early retirement otherwise everyone could get there easily. 

So my friend @Cometome  if u really think xrp is not gonna be used u can always stop wasting ur time here (if u think ur time is valuable like us ) and may be check with jed camp if those guys have similar opinions and spend time with their chat group)  after all not everyone is patient man like @Tinyaccount who answered even ur Fud very nicely. 

Edited by RDS