Can someone share or post today's AMA with Brad?

1 hour ago, LordVetinari said:

I just want to send money. 

Yes I agree from a user standpoint it doesn’t matter.  To me though the difference between Credit Union and Bank is technical and important.  

Technical because the regulation regime is tighter in a bank (in general and in the past..   I’m not so sure about now..).

Important because that first bank will have proven the regulatory hurdles have been jumped and won’t hinder the following banks.  

Its somewhat a difference in semantics, but it does have implications in my opinion.  

7 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

So one thing is clear...  Brad did consider Catalyst as a bank and meeting his one bank prediction. 

I have a hunch that maybe Bank of America could launch an xRapid institutional exchange. Just speculation due to all of their blockchain patents and the fact they are a RippleNet Committee Member.

5 hours ago, Honeytime said:

Hm, they were right about the lithium bubble. I dont think it is some big conspiracy that they put out the opposite of what their intentions are. 

Yah, ok.... lithium.  Give you ONE.  Check out my post about Blyth Masters.... and did you NOT hear what Jamie Diamond was saying about Blockchain (BTC).  This is the same thing they have done with most every commodities market there is. JPM bought VAST whorehouses to store copper (came under heavy gov scrutiny on that one - brilliant yes, no question) and then ran the rate.... silver - don't even go there.  All I'm saying is watch what they do, not say.  Especially what they say in BIG public announcements.  That damn copper move was ******* cornered for a long while.   Can't mine it if you can't sort it.  Can't sell it if you don't have it.  It was one fricking SMOOTH play.  But not many have heard of it...lol.  As my pappy used to say, "I may not be a genius,  but I'm smart enough to recognize one."

Edited by CryptoDrover

13 hours ago, Paulo said:

I have a hunch that maybe Bank of America could launch an xRapid institutional exchange. Just speculation due to all of their blockchain patents and the fact they are a RippleNet Committee Member.

I think Brad also said that they don't mention client's name until they are comfortable doing so? Everybody's got to get their ducks in a row, you know...

17 hours ago, Cometome said:

Brad says a bank will use xrp in 2018 that didn't happen. Bad says dozen will use xrp in 2019 now that might also not happen also. No xrp being used xrp won't go up.

Calling anything you don't like FUD is not a what a normal investor does, it's created by childish moonboys crypto holders.

Not sure if u remember when Amazon came from 90 to 10 in dot.com bust, even though its fundamentals were strong and everybody who understood that, was surprised and was expecting and predicting the price to go up like yesterday,it didnt happen overnight, didnt mean they were wrong either, because now its trading at  $1495 usd.

Moral of the story( only for those who like to learn not whinge) 

nobody knows or has guarantees of future price of something but best thing one can do is make an educated guess, u may be right or wrong but thats the risk u take if u r seeking higher returns than usual. Other options include creating negative environment, spreading FUD, to whine and whinge etc, but in my opinion they dont lead to a successful early retirement otherwise everyone could get there easily. 

So my friend @Cometome  if u really think xrp is not gonna be used u can always stop wasting ur time here (if u think ur time is valuable like us ) and may be check with jed camp if those guys have similar opinions and spend time with their chat group)  after all not everyone is patient man like @Tinyaccount who answered even ur Fud very nicely. 

Edited by RDS