Can someone share or post today's AMA with Brad?

2 hours ago, retryW said:

Live now:

Thank you @retryW! I've been so busy today but will start to catch up after my 8:30 dinner. I'll watch the video while I eat! Cheers! 

49 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Ripple / XRP just going to march on. The slow trudge of inevitability...

What a great quote. Nothing fancy or exciting about it. In fact rather annoying lol. But you know its coming.

Edited by gamedev368

57 minutes ago, quetzalcoatl said:

This is not a great attitude to have at all.  Every entity that joins Ripplenet will make the network even more robust and help us move closer to ripples vision of the Internet of Value.  Brad reiterated once again that this is a marathon, we should be excited about each and every participant on Ripplenet whether it takes 3-5 years to carve out our share of the market than so be it.  

Patience is one of the most difficult virtues to master.  Even harder when we have to walk around every day carrying the secret that the way value moves daily, could soon radically be changed!

If they are not using xrp then it doesn't matter. We are not invested in ripple , ripple can survive without needing xrp to be a success

2 hours ago, quetzalcoatl said:

I'm not sure if he was supposed to say that? He seemed to get a bit awkward after Bitstamp was mentioned. Not sure if he honestly couldn't remember, or if he didn't want to say who it was. 

Monica wouldn’t have chimed in unless it was ok to mention Bitstamp.

2 hours ago, CryptoDrover said:

Never listen to what JPMorgan says.... watch what they do!  And again if they are talking in public about doing something, you can just about predict they doing the opposite.

Hm, they were right about the lithium bubble. I dont think it is some big conspiracy that they put out the opposite of what their intentions are. 

:/ They didn't answer my question.

Happy with where they are going.

Didn't expect to see make any huge announcement, and there were none any significance.

Happy to still be buying xrp every month under a dollar, lol it will suck when it is over it hopefully next year.

I just saw the video. Overall, it was as expected. We're still very early in the game, this will take time and we're waiting for regulatory clarity so big money flows into this nascent market. 

To me, all this means is that I should accumulate under my DCA when there are dips and hold for the long-term. Nothing has changed.

5 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

It’s not my idea of a bank.  I have worked in both a Credit Union and a bank and although internally similar they do face different regulatory requirements.  

In recent years perhaps the two are more similar in requirements than earlier...   I’m not sure. 

But for me the first Bank will signal that regulatory requirements are fully met for XRP usage at least in that particular corridor.  

My understanding of what defines the difference between a credit union and a retail/commercial bank, is that credit unions are not-for-profit and retail/commercial banks are. Both are capable of offering similar products just governed by different regulations. 

Perhaps, having credit unions rather than retail/commercial banks using xRapid at this point is a good thing as credit unions have more incentive to use xRapid to reap the savings not profits and will therefore use xRapid more frequently. xRapid is clearly less expensive to use than correspondent banking.

My credit union uses PopMoney or something like that, as an option for external transfers but I don't want others to join a service and I'm not often in a situation where I can ask, "Do you use, PopMoney?" It's just sound childish and I don't want be responsible for on boarding friends and relatives. Especially, when Ripple offers products I actually care to see be successful. 

I just want to send money. 

Edited by LordVetinari

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

I’m not sure if you have understood what is happening and what the plan is.  

Ripplenet is the road system and XRP are the cars.  You seem to be complaining that there is only road building happening and no cars yet.  

To me your statement implies that you haven’t understood the long term plan and implications, or you are just repeating the old FUD either in ignorance or deliberately.  I’m not sure which applies here.  

Brad says a bank will use xrp in 2018 that didn't happen. Bad says dozen will use xrp in 2019 now that might also not happen also. No xrp being used xrp won't go up.

Calling anything you don't like FUD is not a what a normal investor does, it's created by childish moonboys crypto holders.