Can someone share or post today's AMA with Brad?

2 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

So one thing is clear...  Brad did consider Catalyst as a bank and meeting his one bank prediction. 

Nah, he didn't. Monica tried to suggest that, but I didn't think he committed to it? I got the impression he conceded to being wrong on the bank, if not straightforwardly.

Just now, spondulixrp said:

Nah, he didn't. Monica tried to suggest that, but I didn't think he committed to it? I got the impression he conceded to being wrong on the bank, if not straightforwardly.

No, he did say Catalyst is a bank, I don't really understand why though

Just now, spondulixrp said:

Oh...  I could be wrong but I thought he solidly acknowledged it.  That the bank was in fact Catalyst Credit Union.  

9 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

So one thing is clear...  Brad did consider Catalyst as a bank and meeting his one bank prediction. 

First he corrected himself and said they were credit unions. Later he used it to justify the major bank statement... Seriously, he should be careful with these statements,he is the CEO... What happens with the dozens next year now? 

Edited by AlvaroXRP