Asen4XRP

Look whats on the IMF website!

Says under maintenance, so can't read. Will have to wait, I guess.

Also, the first thing I thought, when I saw the link, was: "Damn, how much did he had to dig to get to that" :biggrin:

IMF maint.PNG

Edited by Kiir
Added the maintenance pic

3 minutes ago, Asen4XRP said:

Check out the following PDF on Ripple and XRP on IMF website and the 3 dayes starting this Sunday on page 6. What di you all make of it?

https://www.imf.org/~/media/Files/Conferences/2018/cbs-imf-adb-joint-seminar/samoa-session2-sagar-sarbhai.ashx?la=en

The three days are just showing that the legacy system (SWIFT) can take 3 days to settle.

1 minute ago, MangoCat said:

The three days are just showing that the legacy system (SWIFT) can take 3 days to settle.

Thanks makes sense. But it starts on a Sunday?

Edited by Asen4XRP

2 minutes ago, Asen4XRP said:

If you zoom on the dates, its this coming sunday the 23 to Tuesday the 25. Three upcoming dates next week.

Do you not think it would be very weird for there to be hidden mysterious dates about a Fintech comany's product in a paper on the the website of the IMF?

Those dates line up in september too, probably more.

Says "Samoa Session 2" in the URL. Looks like Ripple is going after the corridors that IBM and Stellar claimed to have on lock down.

Interesting that it's on the IMF website. Perhaps Samoa (or a number of Pacific islands) could be exploring the option of using XRP as a currency, which the IMF would then be able to hold. 

1 minute ago, MangoCat said:

Do you not think it would be very weird for there to be hidden mysterious dates about a Fintech comany's product in a paper on the the website of the IMF?

Those dates line up in september too, probably more.

xRapid went live officially on October and the documents claims xRapid as live.