Shuz

Missed my buy in

4 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I'm not sure if I hope you are right or if I prefer that you be wrong.   :)

But the thing that strikes me about your statement, ( and the many I've seen like it - both high and low,) is that you seem to be stating a fact.

Are you from the future?  Or are you just always right?  

What ever happened to modesty and humility? 

Not commenting on individual members, however those two qualities once were considered assets ... these days many consider them liabilities I guess ...

On 12/18/2018 at 5:33 AM, 2ndtimearound said:

Why not just buy small amounts daily? Divide your buys up. These prices are low anyway.  It will probably go down again, but IF it doesn't, many will have missed out because of greed....yes greed works on both ends of this spectrum - average your buys and sells and don't worry about extremeties.  I don't mean to offend by the word greed by the way - we all have to fight that urge.  Human nature.  I fight it daily.

Ive bought all the way down and I have accumulated enough. Got powder ready when true bargains come in, but I have enough zerps not to buy at this stage.

JJtHUzOv

Ripple' bulls are feeling good and have been quite strong the past days. Making the inverse H&S is good realistic pattern. In my previous it followed my assumption pretty good with that double bottom bounce, testing the support with a lot of succes. Now the right shoulder for the inverse H&S is a bit small, but it could work though. There is also enough room to make it bigger in time but also in size. At the moment we can see a possible triangle on the left. If that works out, would be very bullish . 
We can see 2 other support zones on ripple chart, the lowest one is important. If that one breaks the H&S will become less likely. But for now no reason yet to assume we will drop that much. 

https://www.tradingview.com/i/G2260tVa/

XRPUSD price is approaching our first resistance at 0.4619 (horizontal overlap resistance, 61.8% fibonacci extension , 50%, 38.2% fibonacci retarcement) and we might see a strong drop in price below this level to our major support at 0.3744 (horizontal swing low support, 100% fibonacci extension , 50% fibonacci retracement ). 
Stochastic (21,5,3) is also approaching our resistance and we might see a corresponding drop in price. 
Trading CFDs on margin carries high risk. 
Losses can exceed the initial investment so please ensure you fully understand the risks. 

40 minutes ago, GazSWFC said:

Don't worry, we will be back into the .20's very soon! Be sure to fill up your bags........... 

Someone who spends his first post to say it all sucks goatballs (which it currently does, but thats not the point).

Look, if you want to do it right, spend some neutral posts first, give some likes to people with gold status, and once people get to trust you, burn down the house!

So, new account, new chance! See you soon!

3 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Someone who spends his first post to say it all sucks goatballs (which it currently does, but thats not the point).

Look, if you want to do it right, spend some neutral posts first, give some likes to people with gold status, and once people get to trust you, burn down the house!

So, new account, new chance! See you soon!

I was not throwing any shade at XRP at all. 

Just my thoughts on what the price will be soon, I will be filling my bags at every opportunity possible!

I think 2019 will be huge for XRP so I believe it's a good time to buy. 

( I only hold XRP and no other coins!)

My apologies if you thought I was being a ****!  

Just now, GazSWFC said:

I was not throwing any shade at XRP at all. 

Just my thoughts on what the price will be soon, I will be filling my bags at every opportunity possible!

I think 2019 will be huge for XRP so I believe it's a good time to buy. 

( I only hold XRP and no other coins!)

My apologies if you thought I was being a ****!  

Don't worry man, I was just joking. It could be in the 20's, perhaps even lower doing a last quick spring test. I personally don't think so because it bounced quite some times in the 30 range, I think it is bottoming out, but who knows right.

It's just that if you enter the forum with negative news, you will not be taken seriously. As some people who predicted the 2018 slaughter correctly were completely ridiculed during 2018.

On 17. desember 2018 at 8:51 PM, Shuz said:

I missed my purchase price by .02cad!!!

😫😒😧😭

My bag is pretty full but it still sucks!!

Anyone else experience this?

Many are happy its going down, OP now you can buy more!!!