Shuz

Missed my buy in

1 hour ago, Armanius said:

Don't panic. Price will go down in a day or two

I think so also.i think the price has risen too fast to be sustainable..

I just started this post  cuz i thought it was funny..never had this happen to me 

Whole market is pumping, and not on any specific news.

Reversal far from confirmed.

Besides, if you think it's going higher still, don't really matter too much what the buy in price is except for vanity.

Don’t worry you’ll have another chance. They shook out as much as they could for last couple days. They know people are waiting to buy at .18-.25 or less. They will pump the market up a little bit in hopes of having  people Fomo and spend there funds at a higher price then they will dump, and lock those people out at a higher price causing those people to stay in those positions or cause them to sell at a loss. Just wait, there is more blood to shed unfortunately people are still too hopeful and still are willing to buy the dips. Buying the dips gives the whales liquidity for when they dump. Once the market stops buying the whales wont have anyone to buy their dumps causing them to lose money. 

40 minutes ago, Shuz said:

I think so also.i think the price has risen too fast to be sustainable..

I just started this post  cuz i thought it was funny..never had this happen to me 

It's hilarious. Thanks for sharing. 

Why not just buy small amounts daily? Divide your buys up. These prices are low anyway.  It will probably go down again, but IF it doesn't, many will have missed out because of greed....yes greed works on both ends of this spectrum - average your buys and sells and don't worry about extremeties.  I don't mean to offend by the word greed by the way - we all have to fight that urge.  Human nature.  I fight it daily.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

40 minutes ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

This is the bazillionth time this bear market where the whales try to desillusionate the small fish making them believe the bear market is over. 

I smell a big fat bull trap. 

It probably is a bull trap, like the other 35 before it. 

I also missed. Transferred fiat over and unbeknownst to me my bank put a hold on it (this was Saturday am). Waited all Sunday with no fiat in my account. Bank calls me Monday am ‘oh, we stopped that transfer, it was unusually large’. 

You mother effers.

By the time the transfer was in, markets on the way up. I believe it goes down again, but if it doesn’t....I won’t be buying again. 

On 12/18/2018 at 12:02 AM, DucPeter said:

Come on..., you can't go wrong with these prices. Just buy.

I was trying to be cute...didnt work..maybe i should get xrp drunk..that always works 🤔

41 minutes ago, Samiam1 said:

We will see 5-6 cents in a few weeks. I have set my buy orders for 3 cents and will buy more when we drop under 10.

I'm not sure if I hope you are right or if I prefer that you be wrong.   :)

But the thing that strikes me about your statement, ( and the many I've seen like it - both high and low,) is that you seem to be stating a fact.

Are you from the future?  Or are you just always right?  

What ever happened to modesty and humility?