Catalyst for Price Surge

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People all over the world decided to buy all top 50 coins all at once in one big coordinated international buying spree.

That’s the limit, time to sell. 

You selling

18 hours ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

Anything is possible in this unregulated space. I will say this, people should get excited when we decouple and see a price surge lead by volumes and usage. Other than that, and this is all rinse repeat as the newbs get emotional and buy into the spike. 

Why are you so pro regulation - Enron and Bernie Madoff operated in regulated markets.

6 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Why are you so pro regulation - Enron and Bernie Madoff operated in regulated markets.

Those are bad examples. It's because of regulatory frameworks that they ended so poorly. I'm pro regulations because it's what a mature market needs to see our investment prosper on a solid footing. 

20 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

If you say so.  I think they show the value of regulation.  This also happened in regulated markets.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/banks-have-been-fined-a-staggering-243-billion-since-the-financial-crisis-2018-02-20

I agree that regulations don't stop fraud from happening 100 percent of the time. I'm saying that regulations improve the system so they happen less often and hurt less people. 

13 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Mr_Cambridge actually I think it just institutionalizes the fraud and causes 1000x more people to be hurt. But we can agree to disagree.

I'm at work so don't get me started on hegemony! Lol. We can agree to disagree my friend. I do understand where you are coming from. All I'll say is - fragile governments are worse off than more stable ones. I know we could find common ground in what you are saying. I'm more with the crowd that's hoping to see a mature market. I believe, and I could be wrong, that the speculative days if crypto are not enough to see us reach a trillion $ market in money flows... That's why I think we need regulations to take us there. In the end, I hope we (you and I) fair well with XRP

Edited by Guest