Sign in to follow this  
vrippled

Catalyst for Price Surge

32 minutes ago, Archbob said:

There is that Amazon rumors, which I don't think is true.

price will tank once this is proven to be untrue. so get ready to fill up the zerp truck if that happens

I am still new to all this and might be 100% wrong lol but based on my readings so far:

• today we are seeing a relief rally
  • xrp might go to .37-0.42 and will dump back down to test again
  • we are not out of downward channel.  Still bear market. 
  • capitulation is still pending

18 hours ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

Anything is possible in this unregulated space. I will say this, people should get excited when we decouple and see a price surge lead by volumes and usage. Other than that, and this is all rinse repeat as the newbs get emotional and buy into the spike. 

Why are you so pro regulation - Enron and Bernie Madoff operated in regulated markets.

6 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Why are you so pro regulation - Enron and Bernie Madoff operated in regulated markets.

Those are bad examples. It's because of regulatory frameworks that they ended so poorly. I'm pro regulations because it's what a mature market needs to see our investment prosper on a solid footing. 

1 minute ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

Those are bad examples

If you say so.  I think they show the value of regulation.  This also happened in regulated markets.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/banks-have-been-fined-a-staggering-243-billion-since-the-financial-crisis-2018-02-20

Nothing to do with fundamentals... purely technical-driven price action at present. But if it remains bullish and news hits, it could take it quite high. More likely this is a temporary sign of life with a few months more sideways to come before the big move up.

20 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

If you say so.  I think they show the value of regulation.  This also happened in regulated markets.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/banks-have-been-fined-a-staggering-243-billion-since-the-financial-crisis-2018-02-20

I agree that regulations don't stop fraud from happening 100 percent of the time. I'm saying that regulations improve the system so they happen less often and hurt less people. 

13 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Mr_Cambridge actually I think it just institutionalizes the fraud and causes 1000x more people to be hurt. But we can agree to disagree.

I'm at work so don't get me started on hegemony! Lol. We can agree to disagree my friend. I do understand where you are coming from. All I'll say is - fragile governments are worse off than more stable ones. I know we could find common ground in what you are saying. I'm more with the crowd that's hoping to see a mature market. I believe, and I could be wrong, that the speculative days if crypto are not enough to see us reach a trillion $ market in money flows... That's why I think we need regulations to take us there. In the end, I hope we (you and I) fair well with XRP

Edited by Guest

I haven’t seen any catalyst for the price surge (if you call $0.05 a “surge”) other than yesterday was the one year anniversary of BTC’s all-time high. Doesn’t give me much confidence that we’re out of the bear market.

Sign in to follow this