Archbob

EOY 2019 XRP predictions

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, KevClem said:

The crypto space is miniscule, and governments very much have control. 

Most countries will just digitize their national currencies, which will ultimately allow them to keep control.

Tighter regulations will ultimately clamp down on all these outlier currencies in due course.

What you dont understand is that digital stable coins won't solve the problems fiat currency cause.

The fed and the banks are criminals. They print money causing your money in the wallet to be valued less and less. The fed said to asian countries not to print in the time of their crisis. They say to Africa not to print in a time of a crisis when they themselves do it. 

If you look at the facts all they have ever done is stealing money (like almost every central bank worldwide). 

The fed didn't prevent the 2008 crisis. The fed is not preventing the next crisis. In fact they print money and buy gold and stocks.

If you want to shut down crypto you will have to shut the entire world wide internet.

They know it, everybuddy knows it. Next crisis crypto will rise. Today we have internet and we have XRP which is backed by the Trump administration.

Edited by Xill

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Archbob said:

The flywheel is just some kooky theory that Kimes made up because none of the price predictions by anyone else ever came close to coming true and his pre-allocation theory is basically crap. There isn't going to be any one world currency.

The only thing that is crap is fiat currencies backed by nothing. 

CRYPTO IS REVOLUTIONARY and you are not smart if you think they dont see it and afraid of it (if they can't fight it they will join it)

Soon positive regulations.

Edited by Xill

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

@Xill you gotta lay off the YouTube videos, brother. That is no way to build an understanding of the world. You sound like Bitcoin Ben, for gods sake. 

Question Do you also believe in  QAnon?

Yep I have watched many youtube videos. Thanks god we have internet today. Everyone can seek everything. 

Fiat will soon be gone. Or the internet.  (Fiat vs Crypto)

Edited by Xill

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Xill said:

The only thing that is crap is fiat currencies backed by nothing. 

CRYPTO IS REVOLUTIONARY and you are not smart if you think they dont see it and afraid of it (if they can't fight it they will join it)

Soon positive regulations.

Sure, stay completely delusional. Cryptos are also backed by nothing.

People who watch too many Youtube hype videos often have zero idea about geopolitics or how the world economy works. That's why the guys who make up those theories can never get any predictions right.

Edited by Archbob

17 minutes ago, Xill said:

What you dont understand is that digital stable coins won't solve the problems fiat currency cause.

The fed and the banks are criminals. They print money causing your money in the wallet to be valued less and less. The fed said to asian countries not to print in the time of their crisis. They say to Africa not to print in a time of a crisis when they themselves do it. 

If you look at the facts all they have ever done is stealing money (like almost every central bank worldwide). 

The fed didn't prevent the 2008 crisis. The fed is not preventing the next crisis. In fact they print money and buy gold and stocks.

If you want to shut down crypto you will have to shut the entire world wide internet.

They know it, everybuddy knows it. Next crisis crypto will rise. Today we have internet and we have XRP which is backed by the Trump administration.

Please explain to me how XRP would have prevented the 2008 crisis. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Archbob said:

Sure, stay completely delusional. Cryptos are also backed by nothing.

People who watch too many Youtube hype videos often have zero idea about geopolitics or how the world economy works. That's why the guys who make up those theories can never get any predictions right.

They are backed by math. Much better than humans isnt it?? Next collapse you will understand. It's going to be a hard one.

Edited by Xill

41 minutes ago, Xill said:

Yep I have watched many youtube videos. Thanks god we have internet today. Everyone can seek everything. 

Fiat will soon be gone. Or the internet.  (Fiat vs Crypto)

So let me just guess all the other things you believe in:

Bildeberg

Rothschild

Q Anon

BG123

One world government run by Jews

Flouride in drinking water as a government plot

Did I miss any?

18 minutes ago, KevClem said:

Please explain to me how XRP would have prevented the 2008 crisis. 

If the whole world economy would have been relied on one currency which cannot be printed and no one has the ability to manipulate and control it yes. The 2008 crisis would have been prevented. That's because no bank would be able to do the things they have done. The banks took huge risks. They got their money from their printing machine, lowered the interest rates so every **** could take 4 loans and buy 3 houses.

99% of the people are dumbs. They know nothing. The fiat is backed by air because the banks print it from air.

We are living on fake economy world wide. Soon collapse. Look what the fed have done since 2008. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

So let me just guess all the other things you believe in:

Bildeberg

Rothschild

Q Anon

BG123

One world government run by Jews

Flouride in drinking water as a government plot

Did I miss any?

I only know what is rothschild (family) The rest i dont know and not believe.

I do believe that the banks are fuckers and that they will disappear. XRP will help them in the short term, but later there will be no need for banks thanks to the crypto revolution.

Edited by Xill

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Xill said:

They are backed by math. Much better than humans isnt it?? Next collapse you will understand. It's going to be a hard one.

That doesn't really mean anything. Its still backed by thin air, has no intrinsic value just like fiat. Ripple basically just created 100 billion xrp from thin air as well. 

1 EMP blast or blackout and your whole system is entirely worthless.

My guess is that this "collapse" will never come and people like you will keep making excuses on why you weren't wrong and its just the timing that was off.

Governments will never give up their ability to print money and control of their own monetary policy and yes, they do have power and control not Rothchilds or any of that crap.

Edited by Archbob

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Archbob said:

That doesn't really mean anything. Its still backed by thin air, has no intrinsic value just like fiat. Ripple basically just created 100 billion xrp from thin air as well. 

1 EMP blast or blackout and your whole system is entirely worthless.

My guess is that this "collapse" will never come and people like you will keep making excuses on why you weren't wrong and its just the timing that was off.

Governments will never give up their ability to print money and control of their own monetary policy and yes, they do have power and control not Rothchilds or any of that crap.

Crypto created something we all can trust on. I think you don't understand that. As long as we have internet we have this trust.

No one will EMP blast because we will have 1 global entity. We are talking about the future.Countries  and banks will be belong to the past. Either this or either destruction of earth because humans have too much power in their hands at the same time with big problems. Reality.

Edited by Xill

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Xill said:

Crypto created something we all can trust on. I think you don't understand that. As long as we have internet we have this trust.

No one will EMP blast because we will have 1 global entity. We are talking about the future.Countries  and banks will be belong to the past. Either this or either destruction of earth because humans have too much power in their hands at the same time with big problems. Reality.

No, that's not a reality, thats a fantasy world. Its been 150 years since the civil war and we haven't even come close to getting rid of racism yet. You are living in a complete fantasy realm devoid of any sort of reality.

The internet is not hard to take out or censor. You just live in some kind of idealistic dream world.

Edited by Archbob

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Xill said:

If the whole world economy would have been relied on one currency which cannot be printed and no one has the ability to manipulate and control it yes. The 2008 crisis would have been prevented. That's because no bank would be able to do the things they have done. The banks took huge risks. They got their money from their printing machine, lowered the interest rates so every **** could take 4 loans and buy 3 houses.

99% of the people are dumbs. They know nothing. The fiat is backed by air because the banks print it from air.

We are living on fake economy world wide. Soon collapse. Look what the fed have done since 2008. 

There will never be one world currency. Lol

Seriously,  you can't make this shit up. If your thinking is legit, you seriously crack me up. 

Edited by KevClem

Just now, ringer2 said:

He must be holed up in a bunker somewhere. 

I was thinking the same thing. All his dribble is apocalyptic in nature.