Archbob

EOY 2019 XRP predictions

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

That’s exactly what I did for a year and a half and got nowhere. I provided reasons and rational arguments - and I wasn’t even bearish, just a cautious bull that realized there was a lot of crazy talk on here. And all I got in response was being told to get my FUD outta here. So I’ve given up trying to give reasoned arguments. I present an idea and let people do with it what they want. 

I strongly believe this is going down to at least .13. 

And remember when I cautioned that competition was going to arise and present challenges? I was basically told, in no uncertain terms, that would not happen. 

Well, https://u.today/ripples-xrp-may-get-serious-rival-utility-settlement-coin-by-ubs-mati-greenspan

We need to recognize that there is a very real chance the whole ripple/XRP project fails. 

You can laugh till tomrrow but it doesnt change the fact that the world need's a digital pegged to gold asset.

Look at the bigger picture. There is a war between the US and China. The CCP (Communist Party of China) wants to destroy US  economically.

The CCP takes everything from their citizens, they tell them to love the country more than they love their families. The goal of the CCP is to build Chinese empire.

They fake their economy, They print money and buy gold with it. Than they export the inflation through Hong Kong.

Rumors say they have more gold than the US has.

Now, the way to fix this crazy situation and to defend the US and the West from the crazy CCP is to invent a digital asset which is pegged to the gold price.

Better now than later. There is no time. The economy worldwide is sick. Now is the ******* time. 

Good video:

"If you look at what your president has done you will notice that he has appointed people into strategic positions within the military, judicial and financial sectors and yes even the FED. He has trapped the FED into a financial vortex in which they cannot escape. Trump knows that in times of desperation the FED will always start to print money because that’s their default position. The banks cannot make money while interest rates are at 0 or negative and if they raise rates trump can blame them for being reckless i.e. buying iou's such as derivatives so the banks turn to the FED the FED then print money and hand it down to the central banks who in turn hand it down to the regional banks. The problem here is the more you print the less your dollar is worth. Say on Monday you can buy a loaf of bread with your dollar print print print overnight then on Tuesday you would need 1 dollar 10 cents because there are more dollars in the system. Trump has been a successful businessman and knows how this all works and has the FED and the banks by the balls. He can blame them at every turn. In effect he is driving the banks and the FED into the ground and over a cliff. Once the collapse happens, he and other world leaders will usher in a new world currency backed by gold and or silver which the people of the world will beg for. Trump saves the day and will go down in history as the best president of all time crushing the banking cabal is the end game" Cromwell 1

Edited by Xill

45 minutes ago, Xill said:

You can laugh till tomrrow but it doesnt change the fact that the world need's a digital pegged to gold asset.

Look at the bigger picture. There is a war between the US and China. The CCP (Communist Party of China) wants to destroy US  economically.

The CCP takes everything from their citizens, they tell them to love the country more than they love their families. The goal of the CCP is to build Chinese empire.

They fake their economy, They print money and buy gold with it. Than they export the inflation through Hong Kong.

Rumors say they have more gold than the US has.

Now, the way to fix this crazy situation and to defend the US and the West from the crazy CCP is to invent a digital asset which is pegged to the gold price.

Better now than later. There is no time. The economy worldwide is sick. Now is the ******* time. 

Good video:

"If you look at what your president has done you will notice that he has appointed people into strategic positions within the military, judicial and financial sectors and yes even the FED. He has trapped the FED into a financial vortex in which they cannot escape. Trump knows that in times of desperation the FED will always start to print money because that’s their default position. The banks cannot make money while interest rates are at 0 or negative and if they raise rates trump can blame them for being reckless i.e. buying iou's such as derivatives so the banks turn to the FED the FED then print money and hand it down to the central banks who in turn hand it down to the regional banks. The problem here is the more you print the less your dollar is worth. Say on Monday you can buy a loaf of bread with your dollar print print print overnight then on Tuesday you would need 1 dollar 10 cents because there are more dollars in the system. Trump has been a successful businessman and knows how this all works and has the FED and the banks by the balls. He can blame them at every turn. In effect he is driving the banks and the FED into the ground and over a cliff. Once the collapse happens, he and other world leaders will usher in a new world currency backed by gold and or silver which the people of the world will beg for. Trump saves the day and will go down in history as the best president of all time crushing the banking cabal is the end game" Cromwell 1

I’m sorry, but claiming the the president is intentionally trying to crush the Fed and banks so he can usher in a world gold currency is kookey and nothing but tin foil. Sounds like something from a q anon video. 

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

I’m sorry, but claiming the the president is intentionally trying to crush the Fed and banks so he can usher in a world gold currency is kookey and nothing but tin foil. Sounds like something from a q anon video. 

perhaps you dont understand the big game. its okay. maybe people will get smarter after the collapse . FED+BANKS=MAFIA. part of the swamp which Trump aims to clean and as he said "he caught them all" 

for now xrp pegged to gold is speculation, but it fits the reality. if not xrp than another digital currency. 

just putting this here, Steven Mnuchin met with Brad Garlinghouse

and a lot more of crazy things like this shit.. it's on the wall. we just need to open our eyes and connect the dots. maybe we will be wrong maybe we will be right. all we can do is to use the available info and speculate :)

Edited by Xill

4 hours ago, ringer2 said:

And all I got in response was being told to get my FUD outta here.

It’s possible that one of those people was me.  If so I apologise   I honestly try to give reasoned arguments space and respect but may not have hit that mark at all times...   if I didn’t listen properly and just chomped you at any point,  then that’s my failure and I’m sorry.

I fear that you may be right about a potential to fall further,  but against that fear I hope that ODL ramps up quickly enough to finally disengage us from the “BTC and the Alts” dynamic.  As usual I suppose it simply depends on timing.  That’s generally been against us in the last couple of years.  Sigh.

If I was able to have the massive confidence in a drop that certain people around here espouse then I could take my small stack and make it much bigger.  But alas I must just hold and hope.

2 hours ago, Xill said:

just putting this here, Steven Mnuchin met with Brad Garlinghouse

So the only reliable reference I see to this is a tweet from Brad claiming he spoke with Mnuchin. Of course, knowing Brad's tendency to spin things, we do not know if "spoke" means in person, in the phone, or he sent him an email.

As for the meeting with Clayton, Clayton wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't meet with the CEO of the largest company utilizing crypto. The SEC has been tasked with regulating crypto. If he's doing his job correctly, he needs to recognize and protect the value of crypto while implementing regulation that prevent it's abuse.

The point is, these meetings are likely not indicators of some top secret scheme to change the world financial system through XRP. It's simply a company lobbying regulators to ensure crypto doesn't get over regulated in the US. 

At the end of the day, do you really think the US government is capable/competent enough to make any kind of large change to any system, let alone the banking system?

Take off your Tim foil hat, turn off your TV. Change may one day come, but it's decades away, and it won't be driven by the government.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zerpple said:

So the only reliable reference I see to this is a tweet from Brad claiming he spoke with Mnuchin. Of course, knowing Brad's tendency to spin things, we do not know if "spoke" means in person, in the phone, or he sent him an email.

As for the meeting with Clayton, Clayton wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't meet with the CEO of the largest company utilizing crypto. The SEC has been tasked with regulating crypto. If he's doing his job correctly, he needs to recognize and protect the value of crypto while implementing regulation that prevent it's abuse.

The point is, these meetings are likely not indicators of some top secret scheme to change the world financial system through XRP. It's simply a company lobbying regulators to ensure crypto doesn't get over regulated in the US. 

At the end of the day, do you really think the US government is capable/competent enough to make any kind of large change to any system, let alone the banking system?

Take off your Tim foil hat, turn off your TV. Change may one day come, but it's decades away, and it won't be driven by the government.

Haha.. in decades away. this is funny. the dollar is going to collapse in the next 1-2 years if not in the near 2 months. change is needed better now than later. they know it up there. ripple & xrp is the chosen one (probably). as I said this is their card against China. you need to look at the bigger picture. I know it's hard for a simple person but all of  this is  monopoly game.

there is no reason for ripple and xrp to not be adopted.

now we have a solutin. de centralized digital asset. reliable. which cannot be printed. those who wont adopt it will fall far behind. 2020 is the year.

Edited by Xill

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Xill said:

Haha.. in decades away. this is funny. the dollar is going to collapse in the next 1-2 years if not in the near 2 months. change is needed better now than later. they know it up there. ripple & xrp is the chosen one (probably). as I said this is their card against China. you need to look at the bigger picture. I know it's hard for a simple person but all of  this is  monopoly game.

now we have a solutin. de centralized digital asset. reliable. which cannot be printed. those who wont adopt it will fall far behind. 2020 is the year.

And when none of this happens in a year and two, you will just register another user name and come up with some other Kooky theory, just like many of those twitter morons who were predicting financial reset in 2017 and 2018 have done. The dollar isn't going anywhere in the next 1-2 years. Trump isn't draining the swamp, he is the swamp.

Also, in the latest video clip , Clayton pretty obviously was talking about Libra and other Stablecoins, many of which have come onto the scene the last year or two.

Also, the people that have been posting these kooky theories on Youtube have never been right, even once with their idiotic theories. If any one of their crazy theories were right, XRP would be $50 or more by now, but its 19 cents because anyone with any sense of intelligence can tell they are just regirgitating bullcrap.

Trump can try to blame the Fed and the Bank all he wants, if the economy falls, he's going to be the one that people blame, because the president always is.

Edited by Archbob

1 hour ago, Xill said:

You literally pointed out the very reason it will never be adopted. Governments want control and will never relinquish that power..

36 minutes ago, Archbob said:

And when none of this happens in a year and two, you will just register another user name and come up with some other Kooky theory, just like many of those twitter morons who were predicting financial reset in 2017 and 2018 have done. The dollar isn't going anywhere in the next 1-2 years. Trump isn't draining the swamp, he is the swamp.

Also, in the latest video clip , Clayton pretty obviously was talking about Libra and other Stablecoins, many of which have come onto the scene the last year or two.

Also, the people that have been posting these kooky theories on Youtube have never been right, even once with their idiotic theories. If any one of their crazy theories were right, XRP would be $50 or more by now, but its 19 cents because anyone with any sense of intelligence can tell they are just regirgitating bullcrap.

Trump can try to blame the Fed and the Bank all he wants, if the economy falls, he's going to be the one that people blame, because the president always is.

The price doesn't mean anything until some of those thories will ever become reality (if)

All the US (or every other country) can actually do is to adopt the technology by setting regulations and let it grow. This is when we will see growth in both Liquidity (which banks are desperate for) and usage and a true growth in price.

I think we will soon see regulations worldwide. This is the flywheel. Those who wont accept crypto will be left behind. 

This is when the theoris will become alive. And this is when we will have a one world currency. (Hopefully XRP)

The only thing that matters now is regulations and building XRP Liquidity. 

33 minutes ago, KevClem said:

You literally pointed out the very reason it will never be adopted. Governments want control and will never relinquish that power..

Open your eyes, they dont have control anymore. Not on the economics and not on the crypto space. 

Blockchain is the revolution. XRP is the middle between the two worlds. If they wont accept and use crypto, they will lose everything

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Xill said:

Open your eyes, they dont have control anymore. Not on the economics and not on the crypto space. 

Blockchain is the revolution. XRP is the middle between the two worlds. If they wont accept and use crypto, they will lose everything

The crypto space is miniscule, and governments very much have control. 

Most countries will just digitize their national currencies, which will ultimately allow them to keep control.

Tighter regulations will ultimately clamp down on all these outlier currencies in due course.

Edited by KevClem

52 minutes ago, Xill said:

The price doesn't mean anything until some of those thories will ever become reality (if)

All the US (or every other country) can actually do is to adopt the technology by setting regulations and let it grow. This is when we will see growth in both Liquidity (which banks are desperate for) and usage and a true growth in price.

I think we will soon see regulations worldwide. This is the flywheel. Those who wont accept crypto will be left behind. 

This is when the theoris will become alive. And this is when we will have a one world currency. (Hopefully XRP)

The only thing that matters now is regulations and building XRP Liquidity. 

The flywheel is just some kooky theory that Kimes made up because none of the price predictions by anyone else ever came close to coming true and his pre-allocation theory is basically crap. There isn't going to be any one world currency.

@Xill you gotta lay off the YouTube videos, brother. That is no way to build an understanding of the world. You sound like Bitcoin Ben, for gods sake. 

Question Do you also believe in  QAnon?