Jump to content
Archbob

EOY 2019 XRP predictions

Recommended Posts

On 12/15/2018 at 11:54 AM, 2ndtimearound said:

I would hope at least $2 -  with slow ramping up of xrapid usage. Of course, it could be a lot higher with some incredible news out of the leftfield.  If it’s under $1 then XRP is really struggling at that point to gain traction. 

Has your view changed?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, fatlever said:

Nobody predicted $0.19 or anywhere close to that low.  Anything below $1 was considered extremely bearish.  It shows how disconnected most here are with reality.  

Ofcourse we are, we are at an XRP forum. Ask our predictions for this year and we will be positive again about our investment. Our brains like that option the most and hope for it, otherwise why invest in it. What are you doing here, saving us hahaha?

Btw, nobody was realistic, it's a coin toss. Did something huge happen because of who know what (regulations, SBI, aliens) the naysayers were unrealistic.

ps. A coin toss where everybode decide for themselves the chance difference based upon reading and experience.

Edited by Caracappa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, fatlever said:

Nobody predicted $0.19 or anywhere close to that low.  Anything below $1 was considered extremely bearish.  It shows how disconnected most here are with reality.  

People never thought xrp would make it to 10 cents, let alone 3.80, it shows how disconnected people were with reality in 2017 as well.
 

What’s your prediction for 2020 EOY?

Edited by ManBearPig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

People never thought xrp would make it to 10 cents, let alone 3.80, it shows how disconnected people were with reality in 2017 as well.
 

What’s your prediction for 2020 EOY?

I think you're making a good point. In the current small and unregulated/manipulated market both up and down cannot be rationally predicted. Crypto is just a nice tool for the big holders to make money of the little ones. And they will continue doing that until they no longer can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

People never thought xrp would make it to 10 cents, let alone 3.80, it shows how disconnected people were with reality in 2017 as well.
 

What’s your prediction for 2020 EOY?

 

  • People never thought Antshares (NEO).... ******* Antshares would go to $190 either.
  • People never thought Raiblocks (Nano)....******* Raiblocks would go to $36 either.

These coins were pennies or less in 2017.  Pennies.  People who never thought these coins would go to $36 or $190 from pennies or under a penny were not disconnected from reality - they were very well grounded in reality.  I am not sure how rationalizing investments based on some black swan event where almost every single shitcoin went from near zero to 1000X times returns is a basis of reality.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fatlever said:

Nobody predicted $0.19 or anywhere close to that low.  Anything below $1 was considered extremely bearish.  It shows how disconnected most here are with reality.  

Er...except for the person who predicted 25c. Further, there was barely any comment on how bearish predictions were, just people knocking the futility of such a thread. You just stopped by to smear board members to maintain your sense of superiority? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, fatlever said:

 

  • People never thought Antshares (NEO).... ******* Antshares would go to $190 either.
  • People never thought Raiblocks (Nano)....******* Raiblocks would go to $36 either.

These coins were pennies or less in 2017.  Pennies.  People who never thought these coins would go to $36 or $190 from pennies or under a penny were not disconnected from reality - they were very well grounded in reality.  I am not sure how rationalizing investments based on some black swan event where almost every single shitcoin went from near zero to 1000X times returns is a basis of reality.

 

 

 

 

My prediction was .97 cents in this thread, not even 3X - which ultimately failed by going in the wrong direction, though I wasn't far off from saying it would spend much of its time under sub .30.  I couldn't find yours, so your hindsight is watered down with what we like to call as WEAK SAUCE.

I don't expect 1,000X annual returns for XRP, like ever, and anyone who makes a prediction should have the sense of it being a guess more than an estimate.  Better to track BTC for now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...