The coming years will be better

I think it goes without saying that this is going to be a losing year for crypto. The chart below should give you some solace though. The last time we had a negative year was 2014. Guess what happened in the years that followed? I was in BTC in 2014. It sucked, but the following years more than made up for it. We haven’t even scratched the surface of crypto’s potential. Most people don’t even know what it is. We got a little ahead of ourselves in terms of price, but there will be huge growth in the coming years. Trust me this isn’t a passing fad.

image.png.0e95eca9093f2ee20289aa1c47f79c68.png

No, nothing is guaranteed. But the prices of crypto are based on a set of two principles: supply and demand; and fear and greed. Both are based on human nature, and human nature doesn't change. Generally speaking history does tend to repeat itself. 

On 12/16/2018 at 12:06 PM, TheXRPer said:

So you're here to convince us of that? I didn't know anyone on this forum thought otherwise. 

I don’t think he said that....what’s the issue?  People here can’t have a discussion about any other crypto?  Is that a rule?  And are you the person that makes said rules?  Enforce said rules?  Or did you just take it upon yourself to get involved for no apparent reason. 

I believe that the OP was bringing in decent commentary and was being positive....nothing negative about what he/she posted  

Honestly, I would like to know. Thanks in advance.