Worst thing that could happen to XRP??!!

2 minutes ago, Nohut said:

Banks using xCurrent like they do now without xRapid. Also payment providers started to use xCurrent without xRapid. Looks like everyone are just happy with 60% savings and quick settlement , no crypto regulations etc. 

Will they switch to xRapid for extra 30% savings in exotic corridors? I doubt it

30% is a big number when you are speaking of billions of dollars. Also, with XRP nostro/vostro accounts are not needed anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Nohut said:

Banks using xCurrent like they do now without xRapid. Also payment providers started to use xCurrent without xRapid. Looks like everyone are just happy with 60% savings and quick settlement , no crypto regulations etc. 

Will they switch to xRapid for extra 30% savings in exotic corridors? I doubt it

This is the most likely senario..but the one thing we can count on is they are greedy fkrs so im hoping we are wrong

How much does a remittance cost?  What is the additional savings of using X Rapid in terms of dollars.  Now multiply the number of transactions.  I am sure that number is huge.  Banks always will go with the option that increases their profit margin, it is a no brainer.  If banks want to streamline payments and cashflows, that could increase the number of transactions substantially.

Regulation limiting XRP's reach is the worst thing that could happen.  Or something else gets invented that is superior.

Edited by ManBearPig

15 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

DC86B6BE-FADB-48A5-A908-F837EAAD3B0E.jpeg.007c7f9f26e9bbdad788705ed45f1dee.jpeg

Costs of a cross border payment of € 50.000 ( standard or priority extra charge) for the big 4 banks in the Netherlands and contender since 2013 NBWM ( orange).Anno 2018 they have 1200 clients ( that’s less than a local branch from one off the big 4). 

What is the one with EUR5 ? is that ripple related (xrapid or xcurrent) ? if yes, is that actual charge to client ?

15 minutes ago, Riseup said:

What is the one with EUR5 ? is that ripple related (xrapid or xcurrent) ? if yes, is that actual charge to client ?

Those are the charges to clients from NWBM , the contender since 5 yrs. As you see clients can save up to 90%, yet their marketshare after 5 yrs is marginal. I can’t find anywhere if this is Ripple related, but my guess it’s not ( they digitalised the whole proces, but without blockchain). 

It shows that clients are not really interested in cross border payments as a service on its own:  they look at the whole banking package. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Only speaking about Dutch clients! Anywhere else in the worldit can be 100% different ofc.