PunishmentOfLuxury

Finablr's UAE Exchange, Ripple to begin blockchain payments by first quarter

6 hours ago, Barnabas said:

I think the expected cost saving, (which can be found on UAE government site) simply not possible with xCurrent.

Agree ;)

3 hours ago, VanGogh said:

I also think too that Singapore, Japan and places like Dubai will leverage the leapfrog affect over other world financial centers any chance they can. Our SEC lag is their benefit. Exponential growth in xrp is going to happen during this next year. Exponential growth will happen again when the US regulators get their act together.

I share this expectation :D

3 hours ago, JBW said:

It should make no difference to us do they use xCurrent or xRapid for now. The point here is imo that they use Ripple tech. Eventually they will use xRapid... if xCurrent works the way they want.

I can't see why any enterprise that is going to use XRP would tip their hand at this point-it would only drive the price up. If they want to accumulate/hold, then what we're seeing right now is no surprise, yes?

3 hours ago, GiddyUp said:

I can't see why any enterprise that is going to use XRP would tip their hand at this point-it would only drive the price up. If they want to accumulate/hold, then what we're seeing right now is no surprise, yes?

Agree

16 hours ago, VanHasen said:

According to his/her post history he/she is and was not really positive on XRP ever and, as i would assume, not even invested in it (just my guess)

back to topic, i think UAE Exchange is not using XRP in this phase -- i've read somewhere they can't start with using xrapid yet duo to regulatory uncertainty (but they are interested in it)

i think they are now starting to settle their payments with a FIAT-backed DA (in a sort of "walled garden") on ripplenet - therefore no threat to XRP

but regardless, i think it is great News to have UAE-Exchange on Ripplenet and seeing them rolling out in Q1 2019

So by telling a fact you assume a person is not holding xrp? Nice paranoia you got there.

So by telling a fact you assume a person is not holding xrp? Nice paranoia you got there

ok well, i'm having a hard time finding facts in your posts - so to me, with a mindset like you seem to have towards XRP, it wouldn't make sense to invest in it! this leads to my assumption that you are just here to have a bit fun by posting baseless negativity to create a toxic environment...

howsoever, you're saying i'm paranoid, so you are invested in XRP? could you tell me some of your reasons why you believe in this coin on a fundamental base?

Edited by VanHasen

3 hours ago, VanHasen said:

ok well, i'm having a hard time finding facts in your posts - so to me, with a mindset like you seem to have towards XRP, it wouldn't make sense to invest in it! this leads to my assumption that you are just here to have a bit fun by posting baseless negativity to create a toxic environment...

howsoever, you're saying i'm paranoid, so you are invested in XRP? could you tell me some of your reasons why you believe in this coin on a fundamental base?

So just because I don't drink the bearable kool aid and the hopium means Idon't hold xrp? Okay looks like it's a very strict set of criteria to hold!