Sign in to follow this  
automatic

TD Ameritrade Drops Major Hint About XRP

This is the 2nd different article I've seen about this. I mean a whole page, written about a tweet saying they will "look into it". Every company is looking into crypto assets more assets people trade on their platform more commission.. I mean come on. Next we will get a live feed everytime Brad farts... or maybe a book about how XRP went up 0.01% in the last hour. 

Still AllINXRP though. 

On 12/12/2018 at 8:27 PM, LordVetinari said:

XRP is part of the future, I've just got to remain distracted and entertained while institutions do their part.

Is xrpchat part of the distraction or an entertaining attraction.... or both.... or the opposite?

2 hours ago, Honeytime said:

This is the 2nd different article I've seen about this. I mean a whole page, written about a tweet saying they will "look into it". Every company is looking into crypto assets more assets people trade on their platform more commission.. I mean come on. Next we will get a live feed everytime Brad farts... or maybe a book about how XRP went up 0.01% in the last hour. 

Still AllINXRP though. 

With 'news' like this I try not to look at the value or quality of the article, most are pretty bad. All it's telling me lately is that the balance FUD and hype articles is slowly starting to shift back to the latter.

During bearmarkets they pack and repack the same FUD over and over in 'new' articles. They do the same with positive news during bull markets. Let's hope we are getting there again.

12 hours ago, Honeytime said:

This is the 2nd different article I've seen about this. I mean a whole page, written about a tweet saying they will "look into it".

Agreed; I was conflicted about posting this for the very same reason - the article was **** and the quote inconclusive.

Still - my take is that although TD didn't say "yes" they also didn't say "no";  both combined do offer some insight on the overall state of the industry at the moment.