Zerpster

Be cautious with your buy orders

23 hours ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

@mariusthegreat You seem to be quite bitter because of the current bear market. Moreover, you don't see a future for cryptocurrencies in the foreseeable future. What made you invest in crypto in the first place? 

There certainly is a lot of hopium being spread over the internet, I won't deny that. But I do think your view is overly pessimistic. The truth most likely lies somewhere in the middle. 

Hi PactaSuntServanda,

I am not bitter at all. To be honest I havent lost any money on XRP (As yet...).

It is a forum about specualtion and Trading.

As I ended the post, and I do stand by this; the Crypto market is an absolute joke. There are no real products out there (XRP is, to my knowledge, the only officially released product).

The rest are what I consider to be white paper nonsense. It is not, 100% NOT taken seriously by financial professionals, and I now know that for a FACT. 

But,

That does not mean it wont be in the future, but, that future is many many years away.

So i suppose if you were to critique this very post, you could interpret this as to "accumulate more" or "to be very risk averse". - All depending on appetite.

Well, one year has come to pass and here we are. I’m still on the sidelines waiting for a good time to buy. MPC days single digits I’m in at just above that. No DCA just pacients. Once I get my buy price. I’ll set a three digit sell order and wait it out.  

4 hours ago, ringer2 said:

Several good TA guys are calling for sub .10 within two weeks. 

Any links to those charts? Could very well happen as bounces on supports suck currently, but would like to see how they come to their conclusion.

Although my $$ has been on the sidelines I feel like I’ve been invested since the highs of early 2017. I had plans to buy at .32 when it was .75-.80 down from 2.25 then settled at .24 and lower to .18. I Just pulled my .1 limit buy order and am going to wait some more. I thought I could catch a wick fill my .1 order and head back up. Now I don’t know where the bottom is and don’t want to fill an order then watch it drop by 50% in the next few weeks. 

Crazy days but Happy Holidays to all and hodl on!🤪