• Advertisement

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At one point, Jed had donated a significant amount of XRP to some type of charity. In his agreement with Ripple, he won't sell XRP if that charity is selling. Either he can sell XRP or the charity, bu

Jed has billions left. He will be around for a long time (decades? depending on volume..). He can only sell a small % of daily volume so it's not worth worrying about.

He didn't tell me anything that isn't outlined in is agreement with Ripple. That's where you should be looking for specific information.  I don't remember how he described it, but it wasn't one

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Helmsdeep said:

Wasn't supposed to be funny , he's a liability to my investment .

I wonder how many suicides are directly related to his actions of trickery over the last decade ? 

4 hours ago, Helmsdeep said:

Or he's being interrogated for financial crimes dating back a decade . 

I really don't know how McCaleb has maintained any credibility within the Fintech world other than his pure genius and charisma, but that should not hide his flaws.

The attached article is a little old but still a good read, warts and all.

For those not wanting to read, I thought this part of the conclusion worthy of note

And if there’s one attribute he has shown, again and again—on Nicaraguan beaches, as a parent with two young children, as the founder of several companies at the marginalia of legal and even moral settled territory—it’s the ability to surf the friendly waves of worshipful fanboys and elude the bummer waves of grown-up responsibility.

http://observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

16 hours ago, mistatee2000 said:

I really don't know how McCaleb has maintained any credibility within the Fintech world other than his pure genius and charisma, but that should not hide his flaws.

The attached article is a little old but still a good read, warts and all.

For those not wanting to read, I thought this part of the conclusion worthy of note

http://observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

Thanks for posting that . Being reasonably new I have learned now that he's even worse than I first thought .

I'm puzzled as to why he's not in jail or Is this a case of the IRS giving him enough rope to hang himself I wonder ?