Honeytime

Jed McCaleb & XRP

27 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

agreed it's probably still more than any of us would like but hey I'm an optimist & would love to hear we've lost such a burden.....

Just doing some quick maths only doing 1% a day vs $350mn volumes would mean he could shed over $1.25bn in a year which at the current prices would mean bye bye 5bn zerps pretty quick?

You need to look at the ledger volume - currently that equates to around a million a day that he can sell, or over decade to sell his last 6+ billion.

4 hours ago, Helmsdeep said:

Or he's being interrogated for financial crimes dating back a decade . 

I really don't know how McCaleb has maintained any credibility within the Fintech world other than his pure genius and charisma, but that should not hide his flaws.

The attached article is a little old but still a good read, warts and all.

For those not wanting to read, I thought this part of the conclusion worthy of note

And if there’s one attribute he has shown, again and again—on Nicaraguan beaches, as a parent with two young children, as the founder of several companies at the marginalia of legal and even moral settled territory—it’s the ability to surf the friendly waves of worshipful fanboys and elude the bummer waves of grown-up responsibility.

http://observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

5 hours ago, Helmsdeep said:

Wasn't supposed to be funny , he's a liability to my investment .

I wonder how many suicides are directly related to his actions of trickery over the last decade ? 

I think joking about his death is a bit much but he's no doubt a scumbag. 

4 hours ago, Konan45 said:

still no sales today... odd. This may actually mean something.

he went over a month around march of 2018 without selling. I do wonder what it means, but I think it probably doesn't mean much.

10 minutes ago, Helmsdeep said:

So if he doesn't sell his daily allowance he can bank that and sell all accumulated days worth in one hit possibly impacting price ? 

Almost certainly not