Eric123

Who is selling at these prices???!!!

10 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Ripple-Stiltskin  This is hardly a scientific study.  LOL  Facts LOL, my stomach hurts.  C'mon the Netherlands LOL.  

It’s the Dutch SEC , and yes it’s a scientific study.  The same Dutch that prevent New Orleans from flooding again after a hurricane and founded New York, lol! 

But if these are your only arguments and reactions on some fact based responses to your OP..........why bother to start a thread? 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Your OP hasn’t any facts or scientific fundament, just crying to the moon, The kettle...

“ @ecent  8 is completely irrelevant.  9. is the hugest blunder this company has made.  I no longer have any confidence in this project. Things aren't looking good from where I am.  I thought this was going to $10, now I've completely written it off. this project is done! “ 

This is you on august, 1!  Your reaction on Clinton as key-note speaker for Swell 2018.

Now there’s your answer to who’s selling at these prices:  emotional people who care about key-note speakers and write off a project ( sell, sell!) when some minor thing happens that they don’t like. 

Over and done with you. 

13 hours ago, Eric123 said:

@Ripple-Stiltskin  This is hardly a scientific study.  LOL  Facts LOL, my stomach hurts.  C'mon the Netherlands LOL.  

Just some facts, @Eric123 ... the first share ever (VOC, in the year 1606) and the first investment fund ever ("Eendragt Maakt Magt", in the year 1774) were Dutch. For reference, The United States Declaration of Independence was created and ratified in the year 1776 ...

15 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

In the survey:

Since the “ crash” only 1% of retail investors has sold ! 68% did just hodl, 17% traded and 14% has accumulated ! 

There it is! 

So @Eric123  who’s selling? In the Netherlands only 1% of retail-investors is selling. ( admitted: it’s a survey of july 2018, but still). 

Surveys are ******** though.

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

@Ripple-Stiltskin & @ReyFYO The Netherlands has less than twice the population of New Jersey and less than twice the GDP of New Jersey.  They are hardly a global mover and not a hotbed of crypto activity.  Why not find some surveys from Sri Lanka written in Sinhala to prove your point.

@Eric123 I didn't use the survey posted by @Ripple-Stiltskin to prove any point at all. Though I am saying that the way you reacted to the survey as well as to The Netherlands as a country is just poor ... same as your latest reaction isn't polite and nice to the inhabitants of Sri Lanka.

Edited by Rey

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

@Ripple-Stiltskin & @ReyFYO The Netherlands has less than twice the population of New Jersey and less than twice the GDP of New Jersey.  They are hardly a global mover and not a hotbed of crypto activity.  Why not find some surveys from Sri Lanka written in Sinhala to prove your point.

Who cares? Since you concluded that XRP is done as project after Clinton as keynote speaker for Swell, you sold everything I presume.  ( to start a thread that people are mad to sell at these prices 3 months later.....) .

What exactly was your point again? 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
How much % of people of New Jersey are in crypto ? And how much in the Netherlands? That’s what matters! Facts sir!

@Ripple-Stiltskin  I absolutely was upset that Ripple chose Clinton (I still find it an unbelievable choice).   But I haven't sold out. The New Jersey/Netherlands point is  - you cited a survey to prove that the sell off wasn't due to retail sellers dumping their crypto which was in Dutch and surveyed crypto holders in the Netherlands.  So yeah obvioulsy it matters if the Netherlands is a big player in crypto.  If the survey was from South Korea it would probably mean something.  Usually the bubble and crash is smart money buying low and selling high to dumb money and smart money buying back low from dumb money.  The crash is not institutions selling to institutions or even more incredible - retail investors buying from institutions that are panic selling.  I was just making a comment that the Netherlands survey doesn't really mean much because - the Netherlands is not a big country, it is not a very rich country (29th GDP) and it is not particularly noted for crypto. 

@Rey  Yeah I'm pretty sure I remember from History Class that the Netherlands was one of the main Colonial powers behind only England, France and Spain.  I'm sure the Dutch have a much to be proud of historically speaking and as I mentioned above they have the 29th GDP.  But I haven't seen anything that has indicated that they are anything but irrelevant to the crypto market.

So yeah I still assume it's dumb money selling to smart money at the moment.  I don't have any surveys to support this.

4 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

because - the Netherlands is not a big country, it is not a very rich country (29th GDP) and it is not particularly noted for crypto. 

Oh man, you really have to do better research , GDP only says so much:

list of richest countries:

1. Qatar — BNP per capita: $146,011

2. Luxemburg — BNP per capita: $94,167

3. Singapore — BNP per capita: $84,821

4. Brunei — BNP per capita: $80,335

5. Koeweit — BNP per capita: $71,600

6. Noorwegen — BNP per capita: $67,619

7. Verenigde Arabische Emiraten — BNP per capita: $67,201

8. Hong Kong — BNP per capita: $57,676

9. Verenigde Staten — BNP per capita: $57,045

10. Zwitserland — BNP per capita: $56,815

11. Saoedi-Arabië — BNP per capita: $56,253

12. Bahrein — BNP per capita: $52,830

13. Nederland — BNP per capita: $48,797

14. Ierland — BNP per capita: $48,786

15. Australië — BNP per capita: $48,288

This is anno 2016. Anno 2018 the Netherlands moved to the 8-th position. 

Anyway: the point is that you ridiculise facts I provided, while all you do is making statements without giving facts. It’s all emotion, sentiment, thoughts and feelings. 

Ever thought of the possibility that a survey of 44.000 people in the 8-th richest country of the world, could be more or less representative for all Western World users? And that 500.000 households owning crypto could be more invested total value wise, than say 1 million households in a poor country? 

No,  better trust your emotions and hunches I guess. Curious what happens when next years key-note speaker for Swell will be announced. 

21 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

So yeah I still assume it's dumb money selling to smart money at the moment.  I don't have any surveys to support this.

There you are. Facts, dr Watson, facts.