Jump to content
Plikk

Stay strong!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, lucid99 said:

You realize that if it hits $100 then there are people on this forum that will make half a billion dollars and countless others who would make over $100M. Does that sound likely to you? 

Why would you assume that all of these people would hold all the way up that long?

 

Most people don't have the emotional/financial control and will sell early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
4 minutes ago, XRPanding said:

Was going to buy more this week but might wait until we undoubtedly go lower.

Not going to happen. 

As in: we may go lower. But it will not be "undoubtedly". Up or down, nobody really knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Animal_Plirf said:

Not going to happen. 

As in: we may go lower. But it will not be "undoubtedly". Up or down, nobody really knows.

You are right. No one knows.  We will go up or down or sideways.


However if it does go lower my question is where to (no one knows that either).  But I am stacking buys at lower ranges right now to add to my hold.  

0.20-0.25 is not far off, and also a historical price level with a lot of trade volume.  But beyond that, the 0.12-0.15 range.

My orders may not fill there but I figure if BTC flash crashes or slowly fades to the 1K range, we may be looking at some of these prices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Armanius said:

As you can see adoption is not doing anything yet. When they start using XRP for cross border payments and such, then I will consider adding more weight to my bags. To me, that's when the good times will arrive. :) 

It might be very expensive compared to todays price at least i think...Do as you wish and good luck:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DividendGamer said:

Most people don't have the emotional/financial control and will sell early.

I'd say they're too damn smart to not sell anything until $100.  If you're not already very wealthy, you'd be an IDIOT to not sell a fraction of your holdings to secure a few million.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kackliiiren said:

It might be very expensive compared to todays price at least i think...Do as you wish and good luck:)

Like I said in my previous post, I am willing to pay double or triple of today's price as long as I am certain XRP is being used as a utility. I have heard enough of could haves and should haves... I want to be sure that it is being used for cross border payments and such, not that it has the potential of it. 
Time will tell. Lets wait and see. Good luck to all of us :)

Edited by Armanius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mrhat75 said:

I'd say they're too damn smart to not sell anything until $100.  If you're not already very wealthy, you'd be an IDIOT to not sell a fraction of your holdings to secure a few million.

I'm not in this for a few million. I'll live in a god damn pickle jar if I have to until breaking the $xxx barrier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
20 minutes ago, Armanius said:

Like I said in my previous post, I am willing to pay double or triple of today's price as long as I am certain XRP is being used as a utility. I have heard enough of could haves and should haves... I want to be sure that it is being used for cross border payments and such, not that it has the potential of it. 
Time will tell. Lets wait and see. Good luck to all of us :)

The day we are absolutely certain that XRP will be used as a utility, you can be certain that the price will be much more than 2x or 3x today's price. The smaller the risk, the smaller the gains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DividendGamer said:

Why would you assume that all of these people would hold all the way up that long?

 

Most people don't have the emotional/financial control and will sell early.

The people who do best will be the ones who don’t do anything at all. I can see a giant pump then the dumpers go short and get absolutely wrecked if utility keeps the machine humming upwards. HODLers will be fine but traders might not be happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DividendGamer said:

Why would you assume that all of these people would hold all the way up that long?

 

Most people don't have the emotional/financial control and will sell early.

If i hit financial independence numbers, I’m mostly cashed out unless it’s the unlikely scenario of rapid adoption where crypto replaces fiat immediately. I do not need to wait until 100 to get there. If it goes beyond that, I hope the moonboyz invite me to their island party. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 4:37 AM, Plikk said:

This is how this speculative market works. Dont worry or panic, just accept the fact we are in a major correction. Things will turn for us. Stay strong💪

815F7847-DE19-430F-B4F9-E6FA95EE17A6.thumb.jpeg.be300da17dbda01979f34bbb9da0b91c.jpeg

Awesome post. Even a "modest" 1000% run, lower than those previous, would take BTC to $37,500.

Buckle up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...