Plikk

Stay strong!

23 minutes ago, DividendGamer said:

I am holding for 5-10 years for it to reach $100

You realize that if it hits $100 then there are people on this forum that will make half a billion dollars and countless others who would make over $100M. Does that sound likely to you? 

4 minutes ago, Staigera said:

XRP will either go up or down.

True! In fact, it will probably do both. 

If I had $100k, I would have spread that sh!t out over many months. Just when we think it's super low, it goes lower. There's honestly no bottom to this sh!t.  

1 minute ago, lucid99 said:

You realize that if it hits $100 then there are people on this forum that will make half a billion dollars and countless others who would make over $100M. Does that sound likely to you? 

The thing is, no one will wait for the price to get that high. Most people will sell when the price hits $10-$15. Even if 1000 people make over $100M, what's the problem with that?

Any one who talks optimistically at this point.

Either did not put in a good amount of money in XRP yet. (Has a small stack)

Or 

Is just completely on hopium.

THIS chat is dead atm why? 

Because everyone like me is sick of this bullish!t we bought at €3 at €2 at €1 at  €0.7 at €0.6 at €0.5 at €0.4 at €0.3 

Every week there was good news we speculated we talked about it. "Buy now guys it's your last chance"

Xrapid will go live! Nothing 

SBI nothing 

Tips nothing 

Themenos nothing 

R3 nothing 

Do I mean that it will never go up? No!

I just say I have had my fair share of speculation threw out the year. 

And it taught me that especially with XRP no news good or bad has any logical impact on price.

So yeah let's just wait lads. 

16 minutes ago, lucid99 said:

Im not agreeing that it will ever go to $100, but in youre assessment here you are assuming everyone else with bags will hold too. That is not the case... not even close to reality.

14 minutes ago, lucid99 said:

True! In fact, it will probably do both. 

If I had $100k, I would have spread that sh!t out over many months. Just when we think it's super low, it goes lower. There's honestly no bottom to this sh!t.  

What do you think I have been doing since January 2018 with every good news that came out we bottomed more. AND I BOUGHT MORE. And here we are EOY at 0.2 cents.

18 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Or 

Because everyone like me is sick of this bullish!t we bought at €3 at €2 at €1 at  €0.7 at €0.6 at €0.5 at €0.4 at €0.3 

Every week there was good news we speculated we talked about it. "Buy now guys it's your last chance"

SBI nothing 

Tips nothing 

Themenos nothing 

R3 nothing 

And it taught me that especially with XRP no news good or bad has any logical impact on price.

This isn’t a get rich quick investment. Being upset sort of implies underlying diagnosis of hopium. This is a long term investment. If you beleive, as I do, that it’ll be over $5-10 some day, then buying at anything under that is a value and investment. Who cares what others bought in at or when they bought in. Get what you can afford to lose, set it and forget it. 

39 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Or 

I am optimistic, have a decent amount of XRPs and am not on hopium. I just believe in the use case.

39 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Or 

SBI nothing 

Tips nothing 

Themenos nothing 

R3 nothing 

That's why I don't buy right now. I rather wait and see XRP is actually being used as a utility than dump my hard earned money into it because of speculations. At that point I am willing to pay today's double or triple price, as long as I know for sure XRP is being used by the banks.

5 minutes ago, Animal_Plirf said:

I am optimistic, have a decent amount of XRPs and am not on hopium. I just believe in the use case.

Same here... Perhaps over optimistic, but I think that if and when utility'll kick in, xrp could do something similar to eth, with a growth rate of approx 220x over 14 months. Starting from when is just another question....:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Armanius said:

That's why I don't buy right now. I rather wait and see XRP is actually being used as a utility than dump my hard earned money into it because of speculations. At that point I am willing to pay today's double or triple price, as long as I know for sure XRP is being used by the banks.

The banks already started adopting xrp, look at thailand, look at the exchanges thats gonna produce all that liquidity like bakkt, fidelity & sbi, good time are surely coming m8.

1 hour ago, Staigera said:

Or 

SBI nothing 

Tips nothing 

Themenos nothing 

R3 nothing 

I think you were quite late to the crypto party with your 2017 XRP investment (the year whole cryptospace was bloody pumped) if you wanted to make a quick X times fiat return. Those guys who exited (partly or in whole) in 2017 had got in XRP in 2013-2016. 2-4 year holding period. Kapish..?

So now you need to be relaxed and confident in your inv decision and wait another couple of years. You should be alright. And i hope you havent invested more then you can afford to lose...

Now you might want to smoke some weed, consume proper alchohol (both moderately) or have a nice sex. Or all at once but watch out for yourself then. 

Keep it up.

Cheers. 

Edited by WillGetThere
Yodaxrp request :)

4 minutes ago, Kackliiiren said:

The banks already started adopting xrp, look at thailand, look at the exchanges thats gonna produce all that liquidity like bakkt, fidelity & sbi, good time are surely coming m8.

As you can see adoption is not doing anything yet. When they start using XRP for cross border payments and such, then I will consider adding more weight to my bags. To me, that's when the good times will arrive. :)