12 hours ago, Cometome said:

So you're taking a finance course but still decided to put all your savings in a high risk asset because it's "cheap"?  Well I don't think you've learned anything from that course and I hope you don't end up giving this bad financial advice to people in the future

Where did I say this was all of my savings or how much I make or gain from trading stocks and forex weekly?

I have an extremely diversified portfolio. 

Full of long term and short term holdings.

I have been involved in the personal finance and investing sphere sphere since 2005.

Don't assume things. Not going to disclose everything I do or earn.

I have read pretty much every Investing book out there in the 13+ years I have been trading.

I have built portfolios for relatives that have earned them huge profits.

Why are you being negative?

Edited by DividendGamer
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is how this speculative market works. Dont worry or panic, just accept the fact we are in a major correction. Things will turn for us. Stay strong💪

This does not look like lambo to me! I want to see the manager, NOW!!

Why the fok would I be happy. I have been litterly reading and researching about XRP since January 30 2018. I have heard it all.  "We  need Xrapid to go live guys" We need to wait for S

Posted Images

5 hours ago, PickleRick said:

I've read hundreds of books, one of my favorite was Grant Cardone's "10x Rule". $100,000,000,000 is my number before I turn 50. Aim for the ******* stars baby ;)

Grant knows how to make money. The problem is being able to purchase 16, 20 or 30 plus units to cash flow. His strategy is a no brainer. It works. He's a little cocky, but I kinda like his style. Lol. His southern drawl cracks me up. 

18 hours ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

Grant knows how to make money. The problem is being able to purchase 16, 20 or 30 plus units to cash flow. His strategy is a no brainer. It works. He's a little cocky, but I kinda like his style. Lol. His southern drawl cracks me up. 

If you think Grant's cocky, check out Dan Pena.