Plikk

Stay strong!

10 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

Yeah and support at 13k, 11k, 10k, 8k, 6k, 5,6k, 5k, 4k.... come on man, stop this TA crap. Doesnt mean jackshit right now.

Hopium is a strong drug. 

9 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

This topic is all technical analysis - What do you think determining that it go up in the future based on what it has done in the past is?????.

Unregulated markets are hard to predict. Nobody can say when is the bottom or when it will reach or break the ATH record.

Edited by Armanius

2 hours ago, Armanius said:

Unregulated markets are hard to predict. Nobody can say when is the bottom or when it will reach or break the ATH record.

Do you think high-frequency trading doesn't also exist in a regulated market? I hate to break it to you, but it does. And pump and dumps happen all the time with low volume stocks. 

20 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

Do you think high-frequency trading doesn't also exist in a regulated market? I hate to break it to you, but it does. And pump and dumps happen all the time with low volume stocks. 

Sure it does exist, but the volatility is not high as in unregulated Crypto market.

6 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Armanius I don't know if regulated vs. unregulated makes a difference it's all fortune telling right.  We must be close to a bottom though cause I've had enough and I'm Mr. Sunshine.

I understand.  We all are going negative and this is not a fun thing to watch. 2018 was a f-ed up year in general. Hopefully patience will pay out next year.

10 minutes ago, Armanius said:

Sure it does exist, but the volatility is not high as in unregulated Crypto market.

What do you mean "not as high". That's a meaningless statement to me, and a subjective one at that. 

3 hours ago, Plikk said:

This is how this speculative market works. Dont worry or panic, just accept the fact we are in a major correction. Things will turn for us. Stay strong💪

815F7847-DE19-430F-B4F9-E6FA95EE17A6.thumb.jpeg.be300da17dbda01979f34bbb9da0b91c.jpeg

Stay Strong is right @Plikk Loosers will loose. Weak Hands will loose. DA is here to stay, this is the first real fight. Pick what you believe in and have some on the side for others. Just look at BCH and how it is falling and the rice of BTC SV and the falling of BTC too. Exciting times. Many will loose. Do not be a looser.
If you are a gambler you can make loads of gains playing the Market now.

3 hours ago, Armanius said:

This does not look like lambo to me! I want to see the manager, NOW!!

I am a part of the Mangement team. What was that question again ? ? ? Can you repeat it ? We don not understand the word Lambo. We know Limbo. But what is Lambo?

Edited by zenkert

12 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Stay Strong is right @Plikk Loosers will loose. Weak Hands will loose. DA is here to stay, this is the first real fight. Pick what you believe in and have some on the side for others. Just look at BCH and how it is falling and the rice of BTC SV and the falling of BTC too. Exciting times. Many will loose. Do not be a looser.
If you are a gambler you can make loads of gains playing the Market now.

Craig Wright dumping BTC and BCH to pump SV...? Is a possibility...