Plikk

Stay strong!

Just imagine being a manager at a large FI now rolling out BTC futures @Plikk wake up call . . . . . in bed.

- Hello ! ! ! ! ! ! You do not have a clue about what is happening in DA land.

Wife say. I had a dream tonight. It was very strange, some letters a bit further down the alphabet. It do not remember much of it but I am shure there was a X somewhere. Maybe a P or T too, but I r do not recall what it was about. But I am shure it meant something. So Darling, go to work and think things over and I am shure it will be fine in the end.

Edited by zenkert

5 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I am a part of the Mangement team. What was that question again ? ? ? Can you repeat it ? We don not understand the word Lambo. We know Limbo. But what is Lambo?

This is not funny! I have waited patiently for may lambo and now, some kind of whale is trying to cut the line and get it before me? I will not allow that to happen!!! I WILL SUE YOU for a false advertisement if you wont get my lambo NOWWWW!!! 

1 minute ago, Armanius said:

This is not funny! I have waited patiently for may lambo and now, some kind of whale is trying to cut the line and get it before me? I will not allow that to happen!!! I WILL SUE YOU for a false advertisement if you wont get my lambo NOWWWW!!! 

lamboLawn.PNG.2dd1859cb0e7a82bae1f0ad5b7ed7208.PNG
Here you go! Have fun :D

4 hours ago, Plikk said:

This is how this speculative market works. Dont worry or panic, just accept the fact we are in a major correction. Things will turn for us. Stay strong💪

815F7847-DE19-430F-B4F9-E6FA95EE17A6.thumb.jpeg.be300da17dbda01979f34bbb9da0b91c.jpeg

well said, many people write such things. more or less you are right

but...i would add "if there is some patern it doesnt mean it will go forever"

life would be to easy if things would be so simple

5 minutes ago, SaladFingers said:

Craig Wright dumping BTC and BCH to pump SV...? Is a possibility...

I know right? if this is all do to Craig Wright (who has banned me on twitter btw),  I'm super impressed.  I simultaneously  want to shake his hand and punch him in the face.

The subject in this thread is Stay Strong. Now Stay Strong and o not freak out on whois controlling or manipulating the Market. That is a waste of time and energy in your precious life. We are all small fish here, but we can gain something if we stay strong. The alternative is to sell what you have, and move on. Do not complain or blame.

31 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I am a part of the Mangement team. What was that question again ? ? ? Can you repeat it ? We don not understand the word Lambo. We know Limbo. But what is Lambo?

This

Lamb_bo.png

4 hours ago, zenkert said:

Stay Strong is right @Plikk Loosers will loose. Weak Hands will loose. DA is here to stay, this is the first real fight. Pick what you believe in and have some on the side for others. Just look at BCH and how it is falling and the rice of BTC SV and the falling of BTC too. Exciting times. Many will loose. Do not be a looser.
If you are a gambler you can make loads of gains playing the Market now.

Exctly. People have the exact wrong sentiment when the market is as low as it is.  We should be excited and buying (the best assets of course, after doing lots of research).  No different than in any other market.  2009 was the year to fill your bags full of tech and other stocks (but most people were too scared to).  As Mark Yusko (Morgan Creek) says - people to the absolute opposite in markets simply because they want to feel good.  They feel good offloading and being on the sidelines when the market is at very low points (when they should be buying), and they buy late into bull runs (because they waited for "confirmation" that now is the right time to buy).  In a bull run, we should be taking profits (which feels BAD because we feel we're missing out on future gains, but sell small amounts on the way up).  Everything we should be doing is counterintuitive to how we feel.

16 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Exctly. People have the exact wrong sentiment when the market is as low as it is.  We should be excited and buying (the best assets of course, after doing lots of research).  No different than in any other market.  2009 was the year to fill your bags full of tech and other stocks (but most people were too scared to).  As Mark Yusko (Morgan Creek) says - people to the absolute opposite in markets simply because they want to feel good.  They feel good offloading and being on the sidelines when the market is at very low points (when they should be buying), and they buy late into bull runs (because they waited for "confirmation" that now is the right time to buy).  In a bull run, we should be taking profits (which feels BAD because we feel we're missing out on future gains, but sell small amounts on the way up).  Everything we should be doing is counterintuitive to how we feel.

We all know your strategy it's the same strategy you used when we were 80c then 60c then 50c Wich was also a perfect low opportunity. And now we are at 20c look i get it but most of us including my self already have over 100k XRP i could have had a sh*t ton more if i did not got FOMOD and bought when it was at 50c (gotta love hindsight)

But anyway fok it just gonna wait enough bought now. need some fuc*ing cash for real life too! 

And the most ****** part of it all is.  My friends that are buying now  (who i brought into XRP) Can litterly get the amout of my stack for less then 1/3 of the money I PUTTED IN! What a joke this year has been.  I feel like throwing my nano on the head of the next person who says ''Fire sale prices buy now!!!!!''' 

Edited by Staigera

18 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I posted this before, but it's really relevant here...

The Top 17 Investing Quotes of All Time

By David Bakke | Updated November 30, 2016

https://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0511/the-top-17-investing-quotes-of-all-time.aspx

5. "In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable." - Robert Arnott

"At times, you will have to step out of your comfort zone to realize significant gains. Know the boundaries of your comfort zone and practice stepping out of it in small doses. As much as you need to know the market, you need to know yourself too. Can you handle staying in when everyone else is jumping ship? Or getting out during the biggest rally of the century? There's no room for pride in this kind of self-analysis. The best investment strategy can turn into the worst if you don't have the stomach to see it through."

On 12/8/2018 at 8:20 PM, GiddyUp said:

I posted this before, but it's really relevant here...

The Top 17 Investing Quotes of All Time

By David Bakke | Updated November 30, 2016

https://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0511/the-top-17-investing-quotes-of-all-time.aspx

5. "In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable." - Robert Arnott

"At times, you will have to step out of your comfort zone to realize significant gains. Know the boundaries of your comfort zone and practice stepping out of it in small doses. As much as you need to know the market, you need to know yourself too. Can you handle staying in when everyone else is jumping ship? Or getting out during the biggest rally of the century? There's no room for pride in this kind of self-analysis. The best investment strategy can turn into the worst if you don't have the stomach to see it through."

interesting quotes - Brave words:   "Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing." - Warren Buffett    I think being 100% XRP is much more sensible for me than scattering my investment into things I do not understand.  Yes XRP might fail, but my decision and reasons for preferring XRP over everything else are firmly based on the knowledge that XRP is a broad based project that has many irons in many fires. 

Edited by Julian_Williams