Sign in to follow this  
Strovu

Coinbase exploring XRP and no price move!!!

Coinbase just announced they are exploring adding XRP and the price doesn't seem to be able to climb for just a little peak... What does it mean? Is coinbase that doomed?

https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/1071041856006287360

https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465

Edited by Strovu

well right after I posted it started jumping a bit at least.. It will probably just do a little peak and then continue to fall until february...image.thumb.png.7d05d9e83857471270c552efc5bc992b.png

Edited by Strovu

1 minute ago, Staigera said:

Coinbase has been irrelevant since January 2018

This. Coinbase already hit and passed it’s peak for retail investors. It was important back then due to difficulties elsewhere to purchase. Since then, more have gotten educated how to purchase as well as other platforms have made it much easier and become more relevant. Coinbase blew their opportunity. 

These rumors have been going on for over a year now. Most investors have a “I’ll believe it when I see it” attitude now. Plus, Coinbase doesn’t have the clout it used to anymore.

Most exchanges are now focus on institutional investors and OTC trading. It is not a coinbase thing. Cheers to those who were claiming institutional investors involvement was a good thing... 

Well I am still one that thinks institutional investment will be good long term...it just has not happened. The delay in the US government putting any regulations in or even making a freaking decision on current cases/investigations is what has kept them out IMO.  With  nefarious groups manipulating pricing they are not about to come in the market. Unlike private investors that may only put what they can afford to loose, institutional investors have bosses and clients to answer to. Reputation and results, on a quarterly basis, matter.

3 hours ago, ALAXRP said:

Well I am still one that thinks institutional investment will be good long term...it just has not happened. The delay in the US government putting any regulations in or even making a freaking decision on current cases/investigations is what has kept them out IMO.  With  nefarious groups manipulating pricing they are not about to come in the market. Unlike private investors that may only put what they can afford to loose, institutional investors have bosses and clients to answer to. Reputation and results, on a quarterly basis, matter.

Institutional investors dont play the same game as retail. They came in big time back in January... 

Sign in to follow this