Sign in to follow this  
VanHasen

coinbase - i know, i know - f*** it, but...

Day 12. Coinbase announcement:

From coinbase to PayPal using Ripple/XRP! 

Here at Coinbase we want to move your funds quickly! Starting today when you withdraw your funds from your Coinbase account to PayPal, your funds will arrive in less than 5 seconds using Ripple/XRP!  No more waiting! It’s your money, let’s move it fast! 

Initially, customers can convert between Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), 0x (ZRX), or Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Converting is available on Coinbase.com and in the iOS and Android apps. Conversions complete instantly and at a lower cost than if done via two separate transactions. For more details, please visit the Coinbase Pricing & Fees Disclosures webpage

4 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

Coinbase should have added XRP first...this would have brought more attention to the other good will announcements.

They won't announce any assets till the 19th probably. They want to keep you on your toes. Nobody would go back to their page to check for more announcements if they added XRP first.

Day 9 at Coinbase:
Today we launch our new mobile ready site, also we have updated our IOS and Android app.

Day 14 at Coinbase:
Today we support X charity and Green power.

Day 11:
New login system and faster verification options + new refferal system

Day 12:
We are waiting for regulation. Maybe we consider to add XLM and XRP in Q3, stay tuned. We wish you a merry x-mas and a happy new year. Thanks for following 12 days of Coinbase.

33 minutes ago, Nintendo said:

Don´t get your hopes up. I smell Coinbase trolling us again and adding XLM on Day 12, that would just fit their DNA.

It wouldn't be trolling - i would be very surprised if they add xrp before xlm - they announced looking into xlm some month ago, its literally the only thing the stellar folks seem to look foward to for a significant price increase - at least they hope so. That's why i sold my xlm for xrp a few month ago - i don't see strong fundamentals when all your hope is on coinbase listening IMO

Edited by VanHasen

9 minutes ago, princesultan said:

K so they announced 3 new coins that were on this list: https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465

I really do believe that xrp will be listed this time around. 

Good call. It would only make Sense to add xrp during this special event. Day 12 might be adding the 2 top 10 coins xrp and xlm