Sign in to follow this  
VanHasen

coinbase - i know, i know - f*** it, but...

1 minute ago, princesultan said:

Not that I think it makes a massive difference anymore but I do sense that this is actually the time when coinbase adds xrp (possibly on the last day)

if we see a pump before these "12 days of Xmas" are over, then i think CB will add XRP cause insiders always get first look.

10 hours ago, princesultan said:

Not that I think it makes a massive difference anymore but I do sense that this is actually the time when coinbase adds xrp (possibly on the last day)

Every one of these has been garbage, accordingly I predict they’ll list XLM instead to keep the theme going.

2 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

This is a terribly underwhelming marketing campaign CB put on.

Agreed....I’m not even following it....don’t care,  just hear about second hand from the “coinbase” fans. 

On 12/14/2018 at 2:25 PM, scoobysi said:

marginally more of an announcement today in being able to remove coinbase balances to paypal in the US.

It would be free just to ACH it to your bank instead of paying their fees.

22 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

It would be free just to ACH it to your bank instead of paying their fees.

This article says there is no fee, was unable to confirm at Coinbase website, anybody know for sure?

Coinbase Revamps PayPal Withdrawals for US Crypto Users

Nikhilesh De     Dec 14, 2018 at 21:40 UTC 

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-revamps-paypal-withdrawals-for-us-crypto-users

"Coinbase customers in the U.S. can now make withdrawals into their PayPal accounts.

According to a blog post, U.S. customers can withdraw their Coinbase balances to PayPal immediately and without any fees."

This was the blog post:

Instant PayPal withdrawals now available for all U.S. customers

Allen Osgood Dec 14

https://blog.coinbase.com/instant-paypal-withdrawals-now-available-for-all-u-s-customers-58b2958a13aa

"Starting today, U.S. customers can instantly withdraw Coinbase balances to PayPal, providing even faster access to their funds through one of the world’s easiest and most widely-used payment platforms. These withdrawals are not only fast; they’re free and incur no fees."

Edited by GiddyUp
add

1 minute ago, GiddyUp said:

This article says there is no fee, was unable to confirm at Coinbase website, anybody know for sure?

Coinbase Revamps PayPal Withdrawals for US Crypto Users

Nikhilesh De     Dec 14, 2018 at 21:40 UTC 

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-revamps-paypal-withdrawals-for-us-crypto-users

"Coinbase customers in the U.S. can now make withdrawals into their PayPal accounts.

According to a blog post, U.S. customers can withdraw their Coinbase balances to PayPal immediately and without any fees."

That's true, but to do anything with your funds in PayPal is going to require a fee to use. It's just not worth it when you can send it back to your bank and forego PayPal's pricey usage fee.