Sign in to follow this  
VanHasen

coinbase - i know, i know - f*** it, but...

3 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

When Coinbase announce they will XLM the price quickly jumping like crazy. But, when they announce XRP. Nothing happen. Lol.. Maybe XRP fans already sick of Coinbase. 

It's easier to manipulate a low volume coin like XLM. It's basically a penny stock.

Edited by TheXRPer

3 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

When Coinbase announce they will XLM the price quickly jumping like crazy. But, when they announce XRP. Nothing happen. Lol.. Maybe XRP fans already sick of Coinbase. 

When XLM was announced, people were still thinking getting onto to Coinbase was a sure fire way for a coin to make ETH like price increases. Looking at the seeming death spiral of BCH, the absolute non-arrival of bullish price increases for BAT and ETC and the saturation of so many coins being announced at the same time, I can understand why the market would be a bit 'meh' at this announcement.

On 12/7/2018 at 4:11 PM, Truckdriver said:

Nice work :good:, Thanks for the Xmas cheer , im feeling jolly already hoe hoe hoe :wacko3:

It's not that hard to make in Photopshop. He probably got the background image from DeviantArt, cut out the image of the girl in the Santa hat using either the magnetic lasso tool or highlighter, added a black bar and reversed and reduced the opacity of the X logo to give it a reflective look. It takes me all of 15 minutes to do the same thing. 

9 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

It's not that hard to make in Photopshop. He probably got the background image from DeviantArt, cut out the image of the girl in the Santa hat using either the magnetic lasso tool or highlighter, added a black bar and reversed and reduced the opacity of the X logo to give it a reflective look. It takes me all of 15 minutes to do the same thing

If you can do it good for you two thumbs up , your both cleverer than I, but he still come with the idea which makes him cleverer than you and I :P

Here is the deal.......Most here know me and how much I love my Zerps..... and I continue to accumulate at these sale prices. 

The overall process is currently a little more cumbersome in my scenario but I do it anyway.  

So to be honest when Coinbase list XRP I will buy through them. 

I know what some of you are thinking, but if you believe like I do that XRP will one day moon then the minor fees they charged for me to acquire them and then transfer to my Nano S will be a non issue in the big picture.

4 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

Here is the deal.......Most here know me and how much I love my Zerps..... and I continue to accumulate at these sale prices. 

The overall process is currently a little more cumbersome in my scenario but I do it anyway.  

So to be honest when Coinbase list XRP I will buy through them. 

I know what some of you are thinking, but if you believe like I do that XRP will one day moon then the minor fees they charged for me to acquire them and then transfer to my Nano S will be a non issue in the big picture.

I am waiting for that as well. Also, it would be awesome if Robinhood adds XRP.