Sign in to follow this  
VanHasen

coinbase - i know, i know - f*** it, but...

20 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

You can read the comments here:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/coinbase.com

holy shi*t - the rating

thanks for the link -- some comments are delicious

"id verfication is useless as t*ts on a bull and support are lazy 2 weeks to id myself no thank im going else were now bye"

Edited by VanHasen

2 hours ago, Chris_Reeves said:

Additional liquidity is always preferred, no matter my thoughts/feelings on Coinbase.

Agree. We need to be pragmatic, Coinbase addition would be positive thing for XRP liquidity and price.

I'm just curious why the names Coinbase and XRP are always invoked when the market dips.  Funny how this comes up as BTC is taking a real beating, Oh I know all coins are taking a hit but most of this comes from the coupling with BTC.  I'm sure the Coinbase brass is looking at their portfolio now like "Holy $%&T!!"  First you hear they won't because XRP might be a security and so on and now since their precious BTC appears to be on a death dive it appears their looking for a possible savior.  I could be wrong about the death dive but  I do think the era of glitz and glamour in crypto is coming to an end and the era of utilization and use case is rising in it's place.  I think coinbase is trying to make it look nonchalant by announcing 30 other coins knowing XRP is the only strong hand in that list.  Even if they add XRP I for one will never utilize them, I hope they get millions of new customers by adding XRP, I hope that XRP more than helps them recover from the hit their taking on BTC.  Maybe this was the plan all along as we all know that BTC's days were numbered was Coinbase agenda to hold XRP launch date as a Royal flush if and when Bitcoin went to the Sh%%ter??  "Let the games begin!!!"

Edited by RikkiTikki

3 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

Why would any support Coinbase when they have an "F" grade with the Better Business Bureau? 

2dcfkv9.png

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-francisco/profile/financial-services/coinbase-inc-1116-454104

Because most who support CoinBase don't have a clue.  There is not a lot of smart on the buying side of Crypto it's growing but coinbase capitalized on the ill informed and mis- informed buyer more than any other exchange.  I must say here in the States there is still a lot of apathy when it comes to Crypto Buying

6 hours ago, BluKoo said:

Yeah, i've churned out a few pics recently actually.
One I did last night when we were dropping down the charts again.
bravehodler.thumb.jpg.9ae4608f7c3ffcf1ae0971c20ad9d85e.jpg

You not a regular in the Zerpening any more? Don't think i've seen your name pop up for a while.

No I am not. I have left that Club. but I still have my Zerps. I have done my deed there, and got tired of it, for my own sanity. Bought a lot of CSC and hold some other coins too. Still around just checking out the Race and the Sentiments of the Zerpers and the DA Land in General.

luckSkill.PNG.ccfbe7a4c39a613cf9657acae9bf8c07.PNG

wisdom.PNG.4d91103401987782f2cf14776fbc2935.PNG

Edited by zenkert

6 minutes ago, zenkert said:

No I am not. I have left that Club. but I still have my Zerps. I have done my deed there, and got tired of it, for my own sanity.

Yeah it's good for a while, but it gets a little bit tedious after too long even though no two days are the same haha.
The people and the in-jokes will always be there to rejoin if and when the bull run madness begins again. For old times sake haha.

Here's a wee taste of the zerpening again for ya :D 

xrp2.jpg.b98b8ff980d160cc41ad768438b1aab7.jpg