Sign in to follow this  
VanHasen

coinbase - i know, i know - f*** it, but...

23 hours ago, madcap99 said:

Uphold works well. 

Thank you for this I will check it out!!  I used Coinmama and it was pricey.  They  accepted my credit card, but charged it as a cash advance $$$  Maybe they all are doing that now.

8 minutes ago, zenkert said:

All  H U U U G E and Very, Very, Very Important Markets - VIM´s for Coinbase VIP´s  :P Flextape commercial coming up after this Coinbase announcment.
BTW Merry X-mas to you all.

(OutOfLikes)

Yeah, dear bull, they're probably very busy as they not only sawed a boat in half ... they also gotta fix their business strategy using Flextape ...

Anyway, I wish you Happy Holidays and a healthy and prosperous 2019 :sun_bespectacled:

Edited by Rey

On 12/7/2018 at 9:29 AM, VanHasen said:

Digital assets that Coinbase is exploring

There is nothing else for coinbase to 'explore' concerning XRP. They're holding off on purpose for their own self-benefit but know XRP will ultimately be added. 

Coinbase is not as important as people make it out to be. 

Edited by MegaNerd

13 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

lmfao, no offense to Isle of Man & Guernsey but these are at best small small islands with no financial impact upon the world. Lovely places to visit but...…….

They're tax havens - lots of companies and HNW individuals base their operations there for favourable tax treatment

On 12/7/2018 at 3:13 PM, zenkert said:

Done any cool design/stuff lately @BluKoo ?

Here's another I thought you might appreiate. I created it to celebrate 1 year since "It's happening, the zerpening!" And to say thanks to Regalchicken hence the chicken on the throne in a palace haha.

zerpening.thumb.jpg.2e92b7e104ddc8cd27853163a1c72d34.jpg

2 hours ago, patrolmi said:

Thank you for this I will check it out!!  I used Coinmama and it was pricey.  They  accepted my credit card, but charged it as a cash advance $$$  Maybe they all are doing that now.

Your credit card issuer is the one classifying the purchase as a cash advance. The exchanges don’t have anything to do with that part. Your CC issuer will unfortunately do the same thing with any other exchange, if they realize you’re buying crypto. Their excuse is that people are more likely to not pay these types of purchases back- thus the higher interest rate. B@stards...

So, today is the day 12.   What do you think chances are that Coinbase will finally redeem themselves by giving the cryptosphere the holiday present they have all been asking for?

If xrp today, then their 12-day campaign can be called a success;  if no xrp today then this is a marketing flop of monumental proportions.

1 hour ago, automatic said:

So, today is the day 12.   What do you think chances are that Coinbase will finally redeem themselves by giving the cryptosphere the holiday present they have all been asking for?

If xrp today, then their 12-day campaign can be called a success;  if no xrp today then this is a marketing flop of monumental proportions.

I will tempt providence and say zero chance. 

1 hour ago, automatic said:

Dec. 21st, Coinbase adds more coins to their 'Watch List'.

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

I will tempt providence and say zero chance. 

Yeah, as much as I want it to happen, I doubt it will.

I do think it's coming, but every token they released in this batch has been an ethereum-based token with a fairly small market cap, which are probably easier to implement.  With the size of the XRP community, I can see them releasing other non-ethereum based currencies first, before braving the rush.

What could make me eat my words is if Coinbase decides to make XRP an example of listening to the larger crypto community, and earn back some goodwill from a bad track record of that.

Sign in to follow this