Sign in to follow this  
VanHasen

coinbase - i know, i know - f*** it, but...

2 hours ago, invest2lose said:

woo exciting multi-billion company donates $10k in a depreciating asset.

Wow, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that.  $10k, that's it???  How embarrassing for Coinbase, which like you said is supposed to be worth over $1B.  Wonder who came up with that figure over at CB?  It's one thing to just give $10k and say virtually nothing about it, but to dedicate 1 of these 12 days to it, and think it's a big deal!!!  It would be like one of us posting that we gave $5 to the Salvation Army at our last grocery store visit.  Horrible.

54 minutes ago, anteksiler said:

I really dont want XRP to be listed on Coinbase. It could trigger a dump as its too easy an exit point for US investors. 

Exiting is already easy. Problem is Insiders pumping and then Dumping the coin. Pretty sure that happened to BAT, 0X and the rest.

6 hours ago, DreXRP said:

Have u seen the new video from coinbase? Remindes me of IOV, mojaloop and Ripple of course.

I'm pretty sure that's actually not even a new video, I think I've seen it before. So two of the 12 days countdown is a 10k donation of a coin that they were most likely being gifted when listing anyway.. and a reupload of an old video. That's bad even for CB standards lol

47 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Exiting is already easy. Problem is Insiders pumping and then Dumping the coin. Pretty sure that happened to BAT, 0X and the rest.

Also still not that big of a deal right? It will increase volatility in the short-term for sure, but in the long-term this will not be possible when the currency becomes more mature and grows in value due to mass adoption.

It would just be good news for XRP in the long run, the more people have access to it the better. Even if that means that the price will become less table in the short-term.

1 hour ago, Uloveme said:

Also still not that big of a deal right? It will increase volatility in the short-term for sure, but in the long-term this will not be possible when the currency becomes more mature and grows in value due to mass adoption.

It would just be good news for XRP in the long run, the more people have access to it the better. Even if that means that the price will become less table in the short-term.

Agreed ;)

1 hour ago, iLeeT said:

I'm pretty sure that's actually not even a new video, I think I've seen it before. So two of the 12 days countdown is a 10k donation of a coin that they were most likely being gifted when listing anyway.. and a reupload of an old video. That's bad even for CB standards lol

Yep the Video is old

On 12/9/2018 at 4:41 PM, FreedomGundam said:

When Coinbase announce they will XLM the price quickly jumping like crazy. But, when they announce XRP. Nothing happen. Lol.. Maybe XRP fans already sick of Coinbase. 

8F089688-F739-4386-9B51-815530E4427A.thumb.jpeg.241dc8343715dcef080bbb2ebd3ab5e9.jpeg

Glad to see that nothing has changed  ... :)

Sign in to follow this