Sign in to follow this  
VanHasen

coinbase - i know, i know - f*** it, but...

I bet Armstrong has awarded himself and his staff multi million salaries and bonuses.  So what is he thinking when they donate 25K of Sh*tcoin at Christmas and make a public song and dance about their generosity!  You could not make this stuff up

Edited by Julian_Williams

4 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Plaatsvervangende schaamte? 

Cringe in English comes close i guess? 

how about:  Cringe-making and toe-curling

Although the words I would use to describe their cynical click-bait approach are arrogant and disingenuous.  Another word that is becoming rather popular recently is egregious (outstanding for bad qualities).  This sordid use of a charity for battered woman has badly backfired on Coinbase's  twitter feed....but I don't think they are the sort of people to learn from their mistakes.

Edited by Julian_Williams

CB isn't the only tech company in the Bay Area that suffers from cringe inducing virtue signaling. There is one I will not name that has a day they celebrate H1-B Visa employees be and their "diverse contribution" they bring, all the while these visa holders get paid less than the native born they replaced.

You can thank the hippies that moved in during the 60s and created all the problems you see in San Fran to this very day: used needles discarded in the allies, parks, streets; street walkers (hookers); druggies walking around and getting combative with people; the City has created a mobile app that residents can report **** so it can be cleaned up (yes, it's widley known that people are ******** on sidewalks); and there is a new problem of cars having their windows smashed.

Sign in to follow this