Sign in to follow this  
Spekul8

What are we seeing, why and what to do.

36 minutes ago, 21x2 said:

It's not Nice what happened on the market but Stay strong as a XRP Community don't bite each other.

BG said a half year ago the marathon Just started .

I Will HOLDL but after 1 year I like to see a ocean off green 

Not an ocean, just one specific coin in deep dark green would do it for me ;)

21 hours ago, GiddyUp said:

Interesting that the "Ripple Drop" today is encouraging about the liquidity of XRP due to recent events. ;)

This has been the theme from day one. It's never bad. "It's Always Sunny in Ripple" ...even my simple post here which neither positive or negative has been interpreted by one as fear spreading.  It's nonsense. I am a bit advocate of this technology, but most here invested their net-worth, large chunk of it, and have a confirmation bias issues.   

13 minutes ago, Spekul8 said:

This has been the theme from day one. It's never bad. "It's Always Sunny in Ripple" ...even my simple post here which neither positive or negative has been interpreted by one as fear spreading.  It's nonsense. I am a bit advocate of this technology, but most here invested their net-worth, large chunk of it, and have a confirmation bias issues.   

To question things is a very good approach @Spekul8 but not always appreciated by Coin "Fundamentalists" so when you question things, be prepaired for criticism. BTW I see you been around for a while, 5 months longer than me :JC_doubleup:

Edited by zenkert

1 minute ago, zenkert said:

To question things is a very good approach @Spekul8 but not always appreciated by Coin "Fundementalists" so when you question things, be prepaired for criticism.

I enjoy debates. It makes me question my way of thinking and allows room for growth. In fact, outside of Crypto I always come across opinions that are contrary to mine, and its 100% fine with me.  But, I learned to distinguish between "drama", those who puke news articles written by amateurs and those who have facts that are not considered by the public.  Above all, price talks to me most.  It's the final judge. 

On 12/7/2018 at 4:35 AM, Spekul8 said:

Where is the volatility? It's a straight down arrow. 

I agree with the OP, but not with this. I still see an unprecedented volatility, almost every day . 10-15 % up or down in less than an hour, it happens several times a week. Did you see ETH last night? ( spikes of 100%!). 

XRP went 100% up in april and again in september. GVT ( yes, here I am again) went up 300%, VET went 300% few months ago , etc etc.  There’s still a lot of money to be made, by both smart traders as exchanges. 

But yes, me2 I want a bullmarket, and I want it NOW! 

8 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I agree with the OP, but not with this. I still see an unprecedented volatility, almost every day . 10-15 % up or down in less than an hour, it happens several times a week. Did you see ETH last night? ( spikes of 100%!). 

XRP went 100% up in april and again in september. GVT ( yes, here I am again) went up 300%, VET went 300% few months ago , etc etc.  There’s still a lot of money to be made, by both smart traders as exchanges. 

But yes, me2 I want a bullmarket, and I want it NOW! 

Moeda [MDA] Nice price now and it make sudden moves like no other DA.
Interesting thing right now is Theter climbing in the ranks. Seems like weak hands are moving into it @Ripple-Stiltskin

Edited by zenkert

7 hours ago, Caracappa said:

If even the former positive forum members are starting to get negative, fight each other and even some predicting doomsday it's just telling me we're currently on the right track for a final short squeeze and reversal.

After that, please try to pay attention how many/few hours it takes before the forum and other communities are all euphoria again and all is forgiven and forgotten.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing - we should have a sentiment indicator, I've also noticed that when we begin to eat our own, then we are near a bottom :lol:

...wow, just spotted this from my own personal indicator @Eric123

Edited by GiddyUp
must be getting there...

3 hours ago, zenkert said:

The Market is always right.

Those who understand the markets, and respect it believe in this phrase. Those who are not, think they can outsmart the market.  Many think this phrase is just built on the mark to market P&L, but it also reflects the state of price in lieu of all new information. 

54 minutes ago, Spekul8 said:

Those who understand the markets, and respect it believe in this phrase. Those who are not, think they can outsmart the market.  Many think this phrase is just built on the mark to market P&L, but it also reflects the state of price in lieu of all new information. 

In my ignorance of all things financial...    I think that phrase is largely hokum.

Its a trite attempt at an aphorism that allows one to sound like the victor in discussions,  but actually conveys little meaning.

"The market is always right."  About what?   The exact current price.  Sure.  But that's helpful how?

The market is an idiot and is made of many idiots with a small sprinkling of smarter operators.  It frequently over- and under- values things.  Often some external pressure finally forces it to some sort of rationality.  But not always.  

Ultimately the market does arrive at the price of something...   but that is often still not the real value of that thing.  (Else "art" works made by a drunken nude frolic rolling on an overlarge canvas with a hired tart wouldn't become priced in millions.)

So if you want to sound erudite use it.... but you have conveyed no information in the saying.

And no,  I do not think I can outsmart the market.  But I do think I can see value that the market does not.  It may never...  so I can still loose money, but it isn't because the value wasn't there.

So I neither respect that phrase nor believe in it.

11 hours ago, Caracappa said:

If even the former positive forum members are starting to get negative, fight eachother and even some predicting doomsday it's just telling me we're currently on the right track for a final short squeeze and reversal.

After that, please try to pay attention how many/few hours it takes before the forum and other communities are all euphoria again and all is forgiven and forgotten.

I'll be the first to send jasil a virtual hug 😂

Sign in to follow this