PhoenixSequence

As predicted

I think Bitcoin has a lot lower to go and we might well be dragged down with that current.  I never thought I would ever own 50K XRP, now I'm going through that milestone.  If it really is going to go on falling I will be a player in this market!  I agree, at some point this is going to bounce

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

I think Bitcoin has a lot lower to go and we might well be dragged down with that current.  I never thought I would ever own 50K XRP, now I'm going through that milestone.  If it really is going to go on falling I will be a player in this market!  I agree, at some point this is going to bounce

Yeah if this stays even remotely near a lower range for a couple months I could hit the 1% range before my earlier estimate of July 2019. 😀 That would be a good birthday gift for me!

2 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

I assure you that at this time next year the price of XRP will be much higher. You'll have wished you'd bought a lot more at these prices.

nah. the price could still be .45 or lower EOY 2019. im not expecting much over a dollar in 2019

Edited by XRPto50dollars

7 hours ago, Raekwon said:

Hope so, not sure it will be. If there is one thing I have learned in crypto, then it is that everyone likes to predict but nobody really knows what the hell he is talking about. 

true , don't listen to people saying buy now , you ll never see that price low ever again, it's all BS. maybe in one year XRP will be at 0.001$