PhoenixSequence

As predicted

1 hour ago, RippleHerToShreds said:

I am not reassured. I expect it to be a lot lower this time next year.

Ok, then you should sell now. Or just transfer them to me since they’ll soon be worthless anyway. Just be prepared to kick yourself next year.

On 12/7/2018 at 8:44 AM, Julian_Williams said:

I think Bitcoin has a lot lower to go and we might well be dragged down with that current.  I never thought I would ever own 50K XRP, now I'm going through that milestone.  If it really is going to go on falling I will be a player in this market!  I agree, at some point this is going to bounce

Congrats on that milestone. It sounds like you're taking advantage of these low prices...I certainly am.  XRP at 90% off its ATH with all the good news coming out about future plans for XRP? For me, it's worth loading up for. 

9 hours ago, RippleHerToShreds said:

I am not reassured. I expect it to be a lot lower this time next year.

I think if we saw XRP at 10c or 15c this time next year, the project has failed because that would be a critical loss of momentum.  While I like to talk about patience, XRP still needs to prove itself and prove it can carry value across its network.  A 33c XRP is useless for the plans of Ripple and R3.  A 10c XRP is worse than useless.  XRP must gain in value through 2019 to maintain its momentum.  If you're right, then I'd be very worried this time next year. 

7 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I think if we saw XRP at 10c or 15c this time next year, the project has failed because that would be a critical loss of momentum.  While I like to talk about patience, XRP still needs to prove itself and prove it can carry value across its network.  A 33c XRP is useless for the plans of Ripple and R3.  A 10c XRP is worse than useless.  XRP must gain in value through 2019 to maintain its momentum.  If you're right, then I'd be very worried this time next year. 

we'd be very close to that useless number if we didn't have the september pump.

3 hours ago, invest2lose said:

we'd be very close to that useless number if we didn't have the september pump.

I was responding to a post talking about the end of next year. IMO if XRP is 10c in December 2019, ripple and R3’s customers will have no confidence in it and it will essentially have failed. Let’s just say it would take a huge amount of time and effort to recover from there.

14 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

Ok, then you should sell now.

Thanks for the advice but already done ages ago. Only holding a handful at the moment.

14 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

Just be prepared to kick yourself next year.

I do not make investment decisions with FOMO. If I am wrong and XRP rallies next year and I miss out, so be it.
I am waiting for much lower prices before buying back in

46 minutes ago, RippleHerToShreds said:

You are talking nonsense. At these prices there is excellent liquidity for XRapid etc.

https://mobile.twitter.com/joelkatz/status/966021274018357253

33c and 10c do not represent excellent liquidity for xrapid, according to David Schwartz.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

On 12/7/2018 at 1:44 AM, Julian_Williams said:

I think Bitcoin has a lot lower to go and we might well be dragged down with that current.  I never thought I would ever own 50K XRP, now I'm going through that milestone.  If it really is going to go on falling I will be a player in this market!  I agree, at some point this is going to bounce

Agree.

I’ve now got 25,000 XRP. That said, I am holding 60,000 XBI which originally cost me $300 and are now worth $15k, so I should be able trade some into XRP at some point. Guess the aim has to be 100k XRP.

1 hour ago, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

Agree.

I’ve now got 25,000 XRP. That said, I am holding 60,000 XBI which originally cost me $300 and are now worth $15k, so I should be able trade some into XRP at some point. Guess the aim has to be 100k XRP.

I'm heading for 100k XRP - at these prices, I'll get there.....just taking my time with DCA as it could (probably will) go lower. 

Congrats on your XBI gains - but how did you x20 that? Did you get them at discount when it launched? Chart shows it's gone up about x10 at its peak. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-incognito/

2 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I'm heading for 100k XRP - at these prices, I'll get there.....just taking my time with DCA as it could (probably will) go lower. 

Congrats on your XBI gains - but how did you x20 that? Did you get them at discount when it launched? Chart shows it's gone up about x10 at its peak. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-incognito/

$XBI is a proof of Stake Coin, and you get rewards for either opening the Staking function in the wallet or for running Masternodes. Right now I’m earning about 200 XBI per day. Whilst I probably should have switched it when it got close to 60 Cents and I could have bought 60K XRP, I was a bit torn as the rewards are good.

I might start selling the rewards from now, which would bag me about 150 XRP per day.