Sign in to follow this  
CryptoDrover

Ring of Fire (XRP)

28 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

A lot of articles on how bitcoin can drop 60% from here which probably means alts can drop 80-90%  actually I doubt .2 is the bottom.probably around .02.

Why do you think this? For all we know it can be 0.0002 or it can be €20 tomorrow. There is no logic in TA. Stop pretending there is!

Edited by Staigera

4 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Staigera just mentioning articles which were reveling in the demise of crypto.   Hey if anyone knew for sure they'd be rich.

If a TA article says it'll drop then it's prob time to buy! Based on absolutely nothing like those TA articles.

But you're right if we'd knew for sure we would be rich! And prob not spending time on a online forum.

Edited by Staigera

45 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

A lot of articles on how bitcoin can drop 60% from here which probably means alts can drop 80-90%  actually I doubt .2 is the bottom.probably around .02.

I don't know about BTC (sorry I don't care).  That would be extraordinarily low for XRP, but bring it on, such a perverse valuation would enable a lot of us on this forum to become very rich very quickly.  It seems XRP is already a usable bridging currency on Philippine corridor, next Mexico and maybe SBI.  

Market bottoms usually happen when everyone is super frustrated and are ready to throw in the towel. I think we're close. I remember back in 2009 when the Dow touched 6,300  a good friend of mine sold his entire retirement portfolio. Trust me, If you sell now you'll surely regret it later.

10 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

Market bottoms usually happen when everyone is super frustrated and are ready to throw in the towel. I think we're close. I remember back in 2009 when the Dow touched 6,300  a good friend of mine sold his entire retirement portfolio. Trust me, If you sell now you'll surely regret it later.

Well it is quite likely to go down to .25 and after that quite likely to go to .16 - on the other hand you cannot rule out a sudden reverse like happened in September with everything doubling in the space of two days.  I just don't play those risks but good luck to those that do.

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Interesting that BTC SV has now overtaken BTC Cash in the Market cap rankings.  Any comment on that?

Not interested in either one. What if they each fork another five times? What would they be worth then?

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Interesting that BTC SV has now overtaken BTC Cash in the Market cap rankings.  Any comment on that?

It seems that BTC SV is up 23 % and BTC Cash is down 23 % so maybe because of the split confusion some players have switched sides ..

11 minutes ago, Biggerdo said:

My guess is that Craig Wright is continually selling off his BTC to pump his SV coin. 

2 hours ago, Staigera said:

If a TA article says it'll drop then it's prob time to buy! Based on absolutely nothing like those TA articles.

But you're right if we'd knew for sure we would be rich! And prob not spending time on a online forum.

the funny thing about all those articles is that as the price is dropping the articles read, "Price dropping! Is this the bottom?"

..that doesnt help much :D

Sign in to follow this