(Youtube Video)R3 Has Created An xRapid 2.0 For 200 Institutions Including Amazon

Good video, well explained and you were fast out with the analysis.  Congratulations, but please take note of those who have been telling you to pre-prepare your text a bit more and not repeat.  If you did that people would stop teasing you about your age and take you more seriously. 

1 minute ago, liquid153 said:

Another clickbait title. Obviously this kid doesn't understand the difference between corda and xrapid

corda settler. a platform that supports xrp integration for cross border payments, although it does not exclusively use XRP, it does sound a lot like what xRapid does

13 minutes ago, Armanius said:

Geezus, It is not xRapid 2.0. That sounds like it was created just for XRP.  Corda allows users to settle using any payment method. 

However, it initially chose to use a digital asset, XRP, although it is not exclusively XRP it supports XRP for settlement, are you able to see the clear picture that ripple and r3 are working together? Yoshitaka Kitao from SBI stated they were working on some things with each other

2 minutes ago, AlexCobb said:

However, it initially chose to use a digital asset, XRP, although it is not exclusively XRP it supports XRP for settlement, are you able to see the clear picture that ripple and r3 are working together? Yoshitaka Kitao from SBI stated they were working on some things with each other

I do see that ripple and r3 are working together. I was talking about the title of your video. You should stay away from clickbait titles and pictures. Instead of attracting moonboi lambo kids be more professional  and  attract knowledgeable viewers. 

4 minutes ago, Armanius said:

I do see that ripple and r3 are working together. I was talking about the title of your video. You should stay away from clickbait titles and pictures. Instead of attracting moonboi lambo kids be more professional  and  attract knowledgeable viewers. 

I think the title is ok.  Yes it is a point of view, but he makes his reasons for that point of view in his presentation.

1 minute ago, Hodlezerper said:

2nd gear AT BEST. They haven't even built a proper transmission yet. 

I agree.  Ripplenet and XRapid are more mature products, but the concept of developing other XRapid type products is perhaps an interesting development.  On another thread people were speculating Corda transfers XRP without converting it into fiat to fiat, that is a lot less usable that XRapid.

Hmm even if it was XRP without converting the speed of transfer alone would mean I could quickly convert that XRP to Dollars or Yen, etc on an exchange and still receive it faster than I would by doing a yen to dollar conversion and exchange as it relates to cross border activity.  I could be off base here in my thinking.

Edited by RikkiTikki