R3’s New Corda App Supports Payments in XRP Cryptocurrency

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.coindesk.com/r3s-new-corda-app-supports-payments-in-xrp-cryptocurrency

Amazing what can be achieved when a large organisation has the financial clout to knock heads together - SBI. That's the kind of good news that will make the price of xrp go down

New post from the CTO of R3. XRP has been mentioned 15 times. I did not manage to find anything new that we would not already know about the Corda Settler (please correct me if I'm wrong). Howev

Posted Images

Here is quotation from the Coindesk article: "A representative for R3 said the choice to launch the Settler with XRP had nothing to do with this year’s legal spat".

Yeah right, I remain skeptical. However, if the representative from R3 is honest then it means that XRP was their token of choice in the first place.  

Just now, hallwaymonitor said:

Here is quotation from the Coindesk article: "A representative for R3 said the choice to launch the Settler with XRP had nothing to do with this year’s legal spat".

Yeah right, I remain skeptical. However, if the representative from R3 is honest then it means that XRP was their token of choice in the first place.  

Right, the fact that R3 is probably a big holder of xrp as a result of its settlement with Ripple had nothing to do with it!!  But we'll take it anyway.