Sign in to follow this  
XrpWave

is $0.35 the new $0.25?

Last year XRP value was $0.25 for a long time. Now we are stuck to around $0.35.

I wonder if we see a steady increase in value to $3.40, just like last year

Only this time maybe $5.00 :yes3: 

2 hours ago, XrpWave said:

Last year XRP value was $0.25 for a long time. Now we are stuck to around $0.35.

I don't think so , we'll surely increase but before we ll get to 0.2$ and maybe less but I really hope not

6 hours ago, XrpWave said:

It will happened again this year. Except this year it’ll be $0.10 instead of $3.40.

2 hours ago, Archbob said:

Its all dependent on what Bitcoin is anyways. I don't see mass adoption for some time yet.

Yes, indeed - you can place the charts on top of each other and say goodbye to XRP plotting its own path.  If anything, Bitcin dominance has risen in this latest debacle.  If it fails, it takes the entire crypto market with it.

Edited by Andre_Kertesz

3 hours ago, Andre_Kertesz said:

Yes, indeed - you can place the charts on top of each other and say goodbye to XRP plotting its own path.  If anything, Bitcin dominance has risen in this latest debacle.  If it fails, it takes the entire crypto market with it.

The blockchain is here to stay, though. And the DA's with a real use case will be the ones surviving through all this bs we're going through. Things don't look that well short-term but in the long-term we all know who will be the leader of the pack :yes3:

16 minutes ago, QuizPops said:

The blockchain is here to stay, though. And the DA's with a real use case will be the ones surviving through all this bs we're going through. Things don't look that well short-term but in the long-term we all know who will be the leader of the pack :yes3:

Maybe - but the current setup with a market in lockstep with a failed leader cannot go on much longer.  Something must be done to separate the quality.  We have seen a horrible year of 2018 with no real hope in sight.  Time to re-organize the whole crypto idea.

5 minutes ago, Andre_Kertesz said:

Maybe - but the current setup with a market in lockstep with a failed leader cannot go on much longer.  Something must be done to separate the quality.  We have seen a horrible year of 2018 with no real hope in sight.  Time to re-organize the whole crypto idea.

As long as institutional investment does not increase the market size, the day trading bots will continue to milk the easy manipulation of highly volatile cryptos just as they always have. They do not give a damn about which coin is making more progress and is technically better. Their bot algorithms have done absolutely fine with bitcoin leading, regardless of the proce. As long as there is volatility and a small market they can continue to day trade. 

What we need is large input of capital (institutions) to drown out the effect of these day trade manipulators and bots. 

That will come with regulatory clarity, which will come when the SEC gets its finger out if its ****. 

Sign in to follow this