Getting Pushed Down Right Now

Every article on crypto or youtube crypto channel is waiting for capitulation after which the price will supposedly recover and rocket to higher highs.  Is it that simple?  Also if everyone is expecting capitulation who will actually capitulate?  Anyway the signal seems to be high volume selling followed by high volume buying.  I think crypto normally fakes people out.  But anyway we're going down now.  If it's gonna happen, maybe this is it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Still waiting for Yoshitaka Kitao's $10 EOY prediction to come true ... 

Every article on crypto or youtube crypto channel is waiting for capitulation after which the price will supposedly recover and rocket to higher highs.  Is it that simple?  Also if everyone is expecti

guys btc ain't going anywhere.  institutional money looking at btc and they may be behind the drops... take your btc... then pumps and old btc holders fuc*ed.  I dont see bakkt etc talk about xrp alth

guys btc ain't going anywhere.  institutional money looking at btc and they may be behind the drops... take your btc... then pumps and old btc holders fuc*ed.  I dont see bakkt etc talk about xrp although I do lot rule out xrp.  btc is not going anywhere.  it can drop to 2k.   that would be 90% drop from ath that other alts already have witnessed so when btc sees 2k you can be pretty sure alts will see 95 97% of ath