13 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Un-sourced in my blog; In my intro and conclusion I sometimes use information that I've 'seen recently' but didn't take the time to chase down.  This one is obviously one you are interested in. 

In this case, I saw a few reliable XRP Community sources on Twitter repeat it from... (I think)... an interview he provided a news organization recently.  So not a conference I think, if that helps.  The original sources were two separate occasions - the Money 2020 conference and this quote from CB Insights:

If he really has repeated it again a 3rd time more recently, that's very exciting news. That could mean a big price bump before end of year if the news is formally released to the public. I'm very bearish bitcoin in December, but if true this gives me hope of a different direction for XRP price much sooner.

46 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

If he really has repeated it again a 3rd time more recently, that's very exciting news. That could mean a big price bump before end of year if the news is formally released to the public. I'm very bearish bitcoin in December, but if true this gives me hope of a different direction for XRP price much sooner. 

Okay... I'm extremely frustrated now, because I have a *very* clear memory of watching an interview where he was challenged on that specific point and he didn't back down, but for some reason I can't locate it *anywhere*.  I even remember remarking internally "Wow!  He's not backing down." 

If anybody can locate it, or any clarifying quote on it that is more recent that SWELL, let me know. 

For now, I've updated the blog as a result, to refer to his original statement. 

Edited by Hodor