Buy XRP at skrill

RTKen

Hi, i have a skrill account and When i was looking at My account i saw that i could buy XRP.

I tried with about $90 and have now about 240 XRP at My skrill account.

Is it real XRP or just like derivatets?

I did not find info at the moment but Will search more. But maybe someone here know more about it.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, RTKen said:

Hi, i have a skrill account and When i was looking at My account i saw that i could buy XRP.

I tried with about $90 and have now about 240 XRP at My skrill account.

Is it real XRP or just like derivatets?

I did not find info at the moment but Will search more. But maybe someone here know more about it.

Are you able to withdraw XRP from Skrill or you can choose the wallet address you want to hold XRP??

Edited by Renny

5 hours ago, Renny said:

Are you able to withdraw XRP from Skrill or you can choose the wallet address you want to hold XRP??

The XRP stays at Skrill. So can not be moved to other wallets. Not a Good place to hodl big amounts then. But easy to buy and sell at least with a low fee. If have money on skrill its at least s possible way to increase the money by exchange to XRP. If not need the money short time of course, then maybe loose value instead.

21 hours ago, Baka said:

how can u use it then ?

Like Benchmark Said, buy and sell.

I think its good IF have money there that Will not be used in a while, because you get no interest in fiat, but IF buy dig assets you at least can see passive money grow.

Edited by RTKen
Usel = used