New sbigroup presentation 29/11/2018

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude are you for real?  Things move slow in enterprise world, slower in banking, and even slower when there is uncharted regulatory landscape that needs to be navigated. Ripple is just starting t

You REALLY want to know @xrpmommy ? Will that make you happier or will it make you sell all your XRP. So much going on in DA-land now. Why Worry? Me I stopped caring about SBI. And a lot of other th

I hate to quote someone like Donald Rumsfeld, but I think this might apply... Donald Rumsfeld: "There are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; th

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, xrpmommy said:

You REALLY want to know @xrpmommy ? Will that make you happier or will it make you sell all your XRP. So much going on in DA-land now. Why Worry?
Me I stopped caring about SBI. And a lot of other things too related to XRP. So far the delivery has not at all been near my lowest expectations.
I still HODL, but my faith is far lower than when I bought, so I turned into other DA´s. If Ripple and XRP will not deliver in 2019. I will leave.
My last XRP buy that I HODL was done in June.

(Just my thoughts)

Edited by zenkert
27 minutes ago, xrpmommy said:

From Google Translate:

"Start of demonstration experiment using DLT at "Card Consortium" where SBI Ripple Asia serves as secretariat Efficient sharing of information with appropriate scope and contents:

*Diagram*

"Card company A
Internal data Member data
Usage history data
Authorization transaction data
Block chain
Fraudulent transaction data
Illegal attack occurrence status
Credit management / security department
Card company B
Card company C
Get input
Inappropriate analysis attack occurrence status
Used for analysis of unauthorized use"

"9 companies including American Express International, Aeon Credit Service, Epos Card, Orient Corporation, Credit Saison, JCB, Toyota Finance, Sumitomo Mitsui Card, Mitsui Sumitomo Trust Club participate"

Toyota Finance..... that seems pretty interesting.

1 minute ago, Paradox said:

From Google Translate:

"Start of demonstration experiment using DLT at "Card Consortium" where SBI Ripple Asia serves as secretariat Efficient sharing of information with appropriate scope and contents:

*Diagram*

"Card company A
Internal data Member data
Usage history data
Authorization transaction data
Block chain
Illegal attack occurrence status
Credit management / security department
Card company B
Card company C
Get input
Inappropriate analysis attack occurrence status
Used for analysis of unauthorized use"

"9 companies including American Express International, Aeon Credit Service, Epos Card, Orient Corporation, Credit Saison, JCB, Toyota Finance, Sumitomo Mitsui Card, Mitsui Sumitomo Trust Club participate"

Toyota Finance..... that seems pretty interesting.

Thank you @Paradox

40 minutes ago, xrpmommy said:

To broaden this out a little...

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=46985370

Company Overview

"Epos Card Co.,Ltd. offers credit/loan finance services. The company was formerly known as Marui Card Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Epos Card Co., Ltd. in March 2006. Epos Card Co., Ltd. was founded in 2004 and is based in Tokyo, Japan. Epos Card Co.,Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Marui Group Co Ltd."

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=30863639

Company Overview

"AEON Credit Service (M) Berhad engages in the consumer finance business in Malaysia. It provides easy payment (EP) schemes and personal financing schemes based on Islamic principles; and issues credit cards. The company offers AEON credit cards, including AEON BiG Visa Classic, AEON BiG Visa Gold, AEON Gold Visa/MasterCard, AEON Classic Visa/MasterCard, AEON Platinum Visa, AEON Gold Visa/MasterCard, AEON Classic Visa/MasterCard, Motorcycle Association Affinity Gold Visa, Japan Club of Kuala Lumpur Credit, and Supplementary cards. It also provides prepaid cards, such as AEON Member PLUS Card (XPRESS+) and AEON Prepaid MasterCards; AEON Express cards; and Touch 'n Go Zing cards. In addition, the company offers personal financing products; Auto Financing HP-I, Motorcycle Financing HP-I, and Consumer Durable EP product financing services; small and medium enterprises equipment financing services; and insurance products. It has 5 regional offices, and 64 branches and service centers located in various shopping centers and towns, as well as a network of approximately 12,000 participating merchant outlets. The company was incorporated in 1996 and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. AEON Credit Service (M) Berhad is a subsidiary of AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd."

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=874256

Company Overview

"Orient Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides consumer finance services in Japan. It operates in four segments: Installment Credit; Credit Cards and Direct Cash Loans; Bank Loan Guarantee; and Settlement and Guarantee. The company offers auto, student, and housing renovation loans. It also provides credit collection, installment credit, credit card and direct cash loan, and bank loan guarantee services, as well as credit related outsourcing services and information processing services. It operates through a network of approximately 113 branches and 803,000 member merchants. The company was formerly known as Orient Finance. Orient Corporation was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan."

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=875526

Company Overview

"Credit Saison Co.,Ltd. provides credit, lease, finance, real estate, and entertainment services in Japan and internationally. The company offers credit and prepaid cards; loan collection agency services; and corporate cards for companies and individual proprietors, as well as payment support tools for the B2C sector. It also provides finance lease, business-use installment sales, and rental services for office automation equipment, kitchen equipment, air conditioners, LED lighting products, and others; credit guarantees and finance-related services; and real estate mortgage loans, asset formation loans, and real estate investment loans. In addition, the company engages in the big data and other solutions businesses; real estate leasing business; and amusement business, including primarily indoor recreation facilities. Further, it provides real estate liquidation, loan servicing, credit card processing, and temporary staffing services. The company was formerly known as Seibu Credit Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Credit Saison Co.,Ltd. in October 1989. Credit Saison Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan."

https://www.global.jcb/en/index.html

"JCB is the only international payment brand based in Japan. We offer high quality payment solution and technologies that are trusted worldwide."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Financial_Services

"The business known as Toyota Financial Services covers more than 30 countries and regions, including Japan. Financial services operations are coordinated by a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation(TMC), Toyota Financial Services Corporation (TFSC), which has overall responsibility for the financial services subsidiaries globally."

https://www.bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/SMCCZ:JP-sumitomo-mitsui-card-co-ltd

Sector: Financials

Industry: Specialty Finance

Sub-Industry: Consumer Finance

"Sumitomo Mitsui Card Co. Ltd. provides financial services. The Company offers credit cards issuing, gift cards issuing, loans transactions, assurance transactions, and financial services. Sumitomo Mitsui Card serves customers throughout Japan."

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=49786675

Company Overview

"Citi Cards Japan, Inc. offers credit cards in Japan. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Club Co., Ltd was formerly known as Citi Cards Japan, Inc. As a result of acquisition of Citi Cards Japan, Inc. by Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited, Citi Cards Japan, Inc.'s name was changed. As of December 14, 2015, Citi Cards Japan, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited."

Most people on the sidelines will sell by 2020. This is a long game to win. IMO waiting a year or two in this crypto space to cash out, especially after the recent crash, seems like premature selling. 

@zenkert

I would not have expected their threats section to include so much news regarding the trade war with China and the US and the outcome of the midterm elections - but particularly interesting is the Bank of Japan and escape plan being on the same slide.

I wonder of Crypto Eri might do a bit of fluff on how the trade wars between the US and China are connected to the Bank of Japan.

Interesting slide on them developing a mobile securities trading product platform to engage young investors. 67

More moneytap integration with investing firms. 72

Lots of talk about AI and biomedical ventures in conjunction with their IoT and finance strategy.

I like these guys, they are playing some 3D Go here.

1 hour ago, automatic said:

Dude are you for real?  Things move slow in enterprise world, slower in banking, and even slower when there is uncharted regulatory landscape that needs to be navigated.

Ripple is just starting to gain some real traction.  I'm guessing another 24 months until things start taking off, and then exponential growth.

Don't freaking give up now.

Totally agree. This terrible environment this year has really taken the wind out of the sails for a lot of people. I keep thinking a few things though. 

1) Institutions ARE coming in very soon. Fidelity announced today they hope to be offering 5-7 crypto by early 2019. 

2) Brad/Ripple have said one bank will be on Xrapid this year and dozens more next year. 

3) Lots of dots being connected across the globe. MUFG, Probable Swift plug in, UAE, etc. 

4) Brad always said to check back on price in 3-5 years. 

I lean heavily in 2 and 4. Ripple has not been shown to lie yet and have chosen communications and announcements carefully. Xrapid needs much higher XRP price or banks don’t benefit from using it. It has to be higher. By end of 2019, that will be 2 years into Brad’s 3-5 year comment. His comment was based on utility only I think. Other catalysts will inject liquidity faster. 

I think waiting 6-12 months will be wise for most.